More info on these Vs please.....

look like ray allen xx3's up in the right conner...................................................................peace23

look like ray allen xx3's up in the right conner...................................................................peace23

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

THATS A 3 ON THE BACK THOSE ARE CHRIS PAUL PEs

those def aren't the CPs (different color jumpman on the tongue).  I love the black and yellow!

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

THATS A 3 ON THE BACK THOSE ARE CHRIS PAUL PEs

those def aren't the CPs (different color jumpman on the tongue).  I love the black and yellow!

Seen the in person and talked to the person displaying the. They are Michael Pietrus Player Exclusives. He had some serious heat as seen in the picture including True Blues with the Copper Jumpmn on te tongue, a few Mike Bibby PE's, Darius Miles PE IX's, Olympic 7's with 23 instead of 9 on the back, a lot of other good stuff....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Seen the in person and talked to the person displaying the. They are Michael Pietrus Player Exclusives. He had some serious heat as seen in the picture including True Blues with the Copper Jumpmn on te tongue, a few Mike Bibby PE's, Darius Miles PE IX's, Olympic 7's with 23 instead of 9 on the back, a lot of other good stuff....

I think those are the "Walters" 5s. They released, or were supposed to release, 60 of them to Walters only for their 60 year anniversary. Walters is a sneaker & clothing store in downtown ATL right next to ga state university.

EDIT: Nevermind. My man above says the Pietrus PEs

I think those are the "Walters" 5s. They released, or were supposed to release, 60 of them to Walters only for their 60 year anniversary. Walters is a sneaker & clothing store in downtown ATL right next to ga state university.

EDIT: Nevermind. My man above says the Pietrus PEs

As previously stated, those are Pietrus':
30ab406.jpg

LOVETHECOLUM:
Thank you for the pictures.
Seeing Miles' IX's are always nice. Though I still cannot decide if they're fantastic or god-awful. Still, it's always nice seeing them.

30ab406.jpg

LOVETHECOLUM:
Seeing Miles' IX's are always nice. Though I still cannot decide if they're fantastic or god-awful. Still, it's always nice seeing them.

Originally Posted by andreasdahl

30ab406.jpg

LOVETHECOLUM:

No problem. Also had a pair of CC Sabathia PE Concords. They were beautiful.

Originally Posted by andreasdahl

30ab406.jpg

LOVETHECOLUM:

No problem. Also had a pair of CC Sabathia PE Concords. They were beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom