"More Minority Babies Will Be Born This Year Than White Babies For The First Time Ever"

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

and also i always bug out how people (including BLACK people) say reckless stuff about hispanics, when those exact same comments were being made about black people not even 10 years ago.
You right though...But the hispanic/baby stuff is kind of true.  Obviously 99% of Hispanics in this country are catholic so abortion is more heavily frowned upon then it is in other  Christian cultures per say.
Why choose to obey the abortion rule but not acknowledge the sex before marriage rule?
SEX BE FEELING RIGHT 
devil.gif

But seriously, you obviously have a point. 

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Originally Posted by gil23

the racism took no time poppin up in this thread

and also i always bug out how people (including BLACK people) say reckless stuff about hispanics, when those exact same comments were being made about black people not even 10 years ago.

You know black people cant take racist/stereotypical comments. Always butt hurt when someone says a racist remark.

Actually thanks to Nat Turner Ive learned that black people cant be racist 
indifferent.gif
, this is just black people being Prejudice and making stereotypical remarks about Hispanics. 

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Originally Posted by gil23

You know black people cant take racist/stereotypical comments. Always butt hurt when someone says a racist remark.

Actually thanks to Nat Turner Ive learned that black people cant be racist 
indifferent.gif
, this is just black people being Prejudice and making stereotypical remarks about Hispanics. 

Originally Posted by sofly4life88

Lol Its a shame that everyone read title and already know the reason for the balance shift... Wont say its just Hispanics because it has alot to do with poverty areas were kids are pregnant at a higher rate.. Buttt I will say it seem like Hispanics are more likely to have like 3 Kids by 21 lol %$% be crazy... I live in Texas and I promise the likely hood of coming across a hispanic female without a kid 25 or older is almost nil lol

roll.gif

i'm in  corpus christi, fam! i know what you sayin

Originally Posted by sofly4life88

Lol Its a shame that everyone read title and already know the reason for the balance shift... Wont say its just Hispanics because it has alot to do with poverty areas were kids are pregnant at a higher rate.. Buttt I will say it seem like Hispanics are more likely to have like 3 Kids by 21 lol %$% be crazy... I live in Texas and I promise the likely hood of coming across a hispanic female without a kid 25 or older is almost nil lol

roll.gif

i'm in  corpus christi, fam! i know what you sayin

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Eranoitckik

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

In 30 years we're taking over
pimp.gif
I say 5

What can one say.... Hispanics love to get it in
pimp.gif

god bless the spanish chocha
pimp.gif
  i could care less if it's mexican, rican, domincan, salvadorian, or whatever them girls love the richard and i like giving them the richard

Man, Hispanic Women come off the Island wet.  They got that good vagina. 

pimp.gif
I say 5

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
  i could care less if it's mexican, rican, domincan, salvadorian, or whatever them girls love the richard and i like giving them the richard

Man, Hispanic Women come off the Island wet.  They got that good vagina. 

pimp.gif
I say 5

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

hahaha... right there... what was did... i seen... 

pimp.gif
I say 5

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

hahaha... right there... what was did... i seen... 

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Aka more young Hispanic girls are having kids
It's true. But not only this.

It's a societal change. More and more (white) women are pursuing careers at an early age and are not raising families. It's that simple.

Relatively, caucasians are being left in the dust in the race to pro-create in this country. However, they are still the overwhelming majority for the time being.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Aka more young Hispanic girls are having kids
It's true. But not only this.

It's a societal change. More and more (white) women are pursuing careers at an early age and are not raising families. It's that simple.

Relatively, caucasians are being left in the dust in the race to pro-create in this country. However, they are still the overwhelming majority for the time being.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Here in Cali. Hispanic population is near 40%
indifferent.gif
Can't go anywhere without seeing latino women with a few kids and young women with baby stroller. The highschool near me is 98% latino student. They even have a Mexico anthem during lunch. Spanish class is now a requirement in some highschool.
laugh.gif

Why would having a 40% hispanic population need a stoneface? Racist much?
It's been well documented that ACB is a racist who talks tough behind a computer screen. The type that wouldn't dare say a damn thing to anyones face during one of the "anthems".

Scared little boy. I know you're out in LA too
Well, NikeTalkers post is stupid as hell  (how he came off).

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Here in Cali. Hispanic population is near 40%
indifferent.gif
Can't go anywhere without seeing latino women with a few kids and young women with baby stroller. The highschool near me is 98% latino student. They even have a Mexico anthem during lunch. Spanish class is now a requirement in some highschool.
laugh.gif

Why would having a 40% hispanic population need a stoneface? Racist much?
It's been well documented that ACB is a racist who talks tough behind a computer screen. The type that wouldn't dare say a damn thing to anyones face during one of the "anthems".

Scared little boy. I know you're out in LA too
Well, NikeTalkers post is stupid as hell  (how he came off).

laugh.gif
, yeah, because OP had no racial undertones to his initial post.  Gotta love NT.

laugh.gif
, yeah, because OP had no racial undertones to his initial post.  Gotta love NT.

Back
Top Bottom