More than 60 students arrested in senior "prank"

http://www.nj.com/bergen/index.ssf/...ts_arrested_in_teaneck_high_school_prank.html

TL;DR:

Seniors break into high school in the middle of the night

They piss all over the floors, smear vaseline everywhere, etc.

Burglary alarm goes off 

Cops come and arrest a bunch of them 

Some high-school kids these days are so stupid. They couldn't come up with a better prank?

I used to live in Teaneck and I still have a lot of fam there, so I've been hearing a lot about it. What sucks is that it was probably a few individuals that ruined it for all the others and really took it out of hand. I think the kids that were arrested are being charged with burglary and criminal mischief. The ones over 18 are gonna have a record now for stupid garbage like this. What do y'all think? 

Last edited:
I personally feel bad for them, I'm sure it was only a few who were actually peeing in the halls, the rest were probably doing the typical senior year pranks activities of moving chairs/desk in the halls, etc. They should of just had them clean it up and call it a day, no reason to ruin these kids lives before they even graduate high school.

THats not even a prank, thats more of a disrespect towards their school. I hope they get the maximum punishment.

my senior year some idiots tried to turn the pool into jello, i think they had to pay to get the pool and pipes drained.

My senior year prank involved stuffing weed in the vents.

Our senior prank we knew somebody that worked at Baskin Robbins, moved chairs, trash cans, TP everywhere, and chocolate syrup... lots of chocolate syrup. It was all gone in the morning though, :\. Janitors must've put in work. Felt like a waste of time, :lol:

I know a few heads that graduated from there including my cousins. My youngest of my 3 cousins that went there is a senior now. I'm gonna have to check on her

Last edited:
I personally feel bad for them, I'm sure it was only a few who were actually peeing in the halls, the rest were probably doing the typical senior year pranks activities of moving chairs/desk in the halls, etc. They should of just had them clean it up and call it a day, no reason to ruin these kids lives before they even graduate high school.

:smh: Wow... just wow!

I went to high school in a small *** town with 1 way into the school. ..

Like 50 of us rode bikes to school ahead of all the traffic and backed the whole road up. School started like 45 mins late :rofl:

They made us wait til everyone was gone to go home tho :lol:

My senior prank consisted of rolling up to the school n spraying everyone with super soakers

I went to high school in a small *** town with 1 way into the school. ..

Like 50 of us rode bikes to school ahead of all the traffic and backed the whole road up. School started like 45 mins late :rofl:

They made us wait til everyone was gone to go home tho :lol:

See... now that's funny! :lol:

The seniors before I graduated decided to make paper dildos and tape them onto the teachers cars.

Back
Top Bottom