Morgan Freeman is going to need a goverment bailout

*The New York Post is reporting that Morgan Freeman's divorce from wife Myrna Colley-Lee "will be both nasty and expensive for the Oscar winner."
Page Six estimates that Freeman's wife of 24 years could pocket more than $100 million in a potential settlement.

Original estimates put the actor's net worth in the $75 million to $90 million range, but now it is being reported he may be worth as much as three to four times that amount.

Among assets contributing to the actor's bounty are a very valuable gold coin collection, a rare stamp collection, a $7 million home in the Virgin Islands, real estate in Freeman's native Mississippi worth nearly $30 million (including a $5 million personal home), a $10 million New York apartment and a $15 million Los Angeles estate.

Freeman's marital problems made headlines in August after the 71-year-old actor was in a rollover car crash while driving a car registered to his passenger, Demaris Meyer, 48.

Only days later, Freeman confirmed rumors that he and his wife were divorcing, and that he and Colley-Lee, a costume designer, had been separated since December 2007.

Meyer has been employed as a Memphis-based executive assistant with Federal Express and reportedly is a longtime friend of both Freemans.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Since he was the real first black president...im sure my man Rack will look out for him

300px-DeepImpact1.jpg

Nah f that, unless she was with him since they were broke she doesn't deserve anything, but if she was with him then she deserves half.

i wouldnt trust no female if i ever make that much money.

if will and jada get a divorce ill really lose faith. (but i heard they marriage open, so how can that fail)

Morgan Freeman got cake like that? WOW! I know Samuel L Jackson kicked his dog when he hear Morgan worth that much.

why does she need 100 million i think they only give these women so much so they can live the same lifestyle they had with there husbands

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Didn't know Morgan had money like that.

eek.gif
eek.gif
Thats what i'm saying, imagine what Samuel L has especially from all the Star War's residual checks

Originally Posted by youngnflithy

Morgan Freeman got cake like that? WOW! I know Samuel L Jackson kicked his dog when he hear Morgan worth that much.
Why? Morgan Freeman has years in the industry on Samuel L Jackson.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I never understood why spouses could get so much money out of a divorce?
Because the American legal system benefits women just like child support cases.

thats nothing for my dude freeman though.. he has another movie coming out soon i think it was called gone baby gone

!*@@ a !@#%%. I'm getting a prenuptial agreement signed. I don't care how much I'm in love.

Back
Top Bottom