Morgan Stanley and Citigroup Interview Vol TIPS PLEASE

Anyone in business knows there is a lot of competition for internships/jobs and I have 2 interviews next week with Morgan Stanley and Citigroup for internships in operations for ms and citi finance division.  I was wondering if anyone on NT could help me out and give me some tips to for the interview on what I should ask or how I should prepare. 

The Citigroup interview is the final round and they mentioned there might be technical questions and i have no idea what to know for this.  Any help would be appreciated

tell them you are a beloved satan worshiper and that you been stealing since you were six no five, you'll be alright

If you made it to final round of Citigroup interviews, then you're definitely doing something right. Just keep on doing what you're doing. The technical question varies from interviewer to interviewer, just review your stuff, but don't psych yourself out. The 2nd interview is usually the hardest, so you're almost there.

Good luck.

Be confident, you got there for a reason, so stand behind your resume and your skills and let them know that.

Originally Posted by bias CONsole

tell them you are a beloved satan worshiper and that you been stealing since you were six no five, you'll be alright

Beanie_Sigel_wideweb__430x285.jpg

good luck OP.

Originally Posted by rawjs

Tell them that you think Sarbanes-Oxley is a bunch of crap
Definitely do this
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
Just kidding... Good luck OP
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by reigndrop

If you made it to final round of Citigroup interviews, then you're definitely doing something right. Just keep on doing what you're doing. The technical question varies from interviewer to interviewer, just review your stuff, but don't psych yourself out. The 2nd interview is usually the hardest, so you're almost there.

Good luck.
and...

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Just keep doing what you are doing. 

smile.gif
Good luck!

wow man, congrats on even getting to the final round of interviews with citigroup...that is no small task. you are definitely doing something right.

if they do give you technical questions, i doubt it will be tooooo difficult...probably just a quick test of your general knowledge. good luck to you buddy!

and
laugh.gif
@ the SOX comment.

Back
Top Bottom