moron christian anti-gay protestors getting owned...

Don't support it but that pic is funny as hell
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mccheesy

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Funny but how are they being owned?

I think it's because they have nothing to rebut with so they make fun of the protesters
eyes.gif

You're right. God has a Vendetta against homosexuals. Knowing that men are turning each other out keeps dude awake at night. God has a long list of people he hates (black people included), but homosexuals are at the top of the list. The bible FTW.
pimp.gif

I think it's because they have nothing to rebut with so they make fun of the protesters
eyes.gif

You're right. God has a Vendetta against homosexuals. Knowing that men are turning each other out keeps dude awake at night. God has a long list of people he hates (black people included), but homosexuals are at the top of the list. The bible FTW.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

eyes.gif

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

Sarcasm anyone?

Never once did I say I agreed with how they put the word out. On a religious level I agree that a marriage is between a man and a woman, but I treat fruits like any other person. OP has the right to express his disdain for the religious protesters and I can express the same right.

wink.gif

eyes.gif

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

Sarcasm anyone?

Never once did I say I agreed with how they put the word out. On a religious level I agree that a marriage is between a man and a woman, but I treat fruits like any other person. OP has the right to express his disdain for the religious protesters and I can express the same right.

wink.gif

They spend time and money to travel all over the country and hide behind their 1st amendment rights so they don't get hurt.

These random dudes with 5 minute signs are havin' fun at their expense and the protesters can't do anything about it because of that same 1st amendment right.  Dudes is eatin' each others faces next to the protester signs
laugh.gif
.  There's about 20 pictures of people throwin' rainbows and fairy powder all over those angry
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
church people and they can't do a thing about it.  Their beliefs and religion are being displayed right here on Niketalk so that we can all laugh at it.

Not into that whole, "think for yourself" hype I see.

They spend time and money to travel all over the country and hide behind their 1st amendment rights so they don't get hurt.

These random dudes with 5 minute signs are havin' fun at their expense and the protesters can't do anything about it because of that same 1st amendment right.  Dudes is eatin' each others faces next to the protester signs
laugh.gif
.  There's about 20 pictures of people throwin' rainbows and fairy powder all over those angry
church people and they can't do a thing about it.  Their beliefs and religion are being displayed right here on Niketalk so that we can all laugh at it.

eyes.gif

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

Sarcasm anyone?

wink.gif

Nope not sarcasm, it's what I believe. Fruits are gross and make me sick. God forbid they have the right to experience the "joys" of marriage like the rest of us.

eyes.gif

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

Sarcasm anyone?

wink.gif

Nope not sarcasm, it's what I believe. Fruits are gross and make me sick. God forbid they have the right to experience the "joys" of marriage like the rest of us.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

laugh.gif

roll.gif

No but seriously, homosexuality is an abomination. Really.....it's the worst thing that has ever happened to human kind. One homosexual having getting married is the equivalent of all the genocides, wars, natural disasters and famines combined.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

laugh.gif

roll.gif

No but seriously, homosexuality is an abomination. Really.....it's the worst thing that has ever happened to human kind. One homosexual having getting married is the equivalent of all the genocides, wars, natural disasters and famines combined.

Back
Top Bottom