Mortal Kombat (2021) Out Now.

Quan Chi!? The Scorpion vs Sub-Zero story is my favorite of all MK plots. Would be nice if they could stick the true script. Oh wait, they already screwed it up in the first movie. Interested to see where they go with it.

I remember reading Joe Taslim would be interested in doing a Sub-Zero prequel, as well as return for the sequel.

Quan Chi!? The Scorpion vs Sub-Zero story is my favorite of all MK plots. Would be nice if they could stick the true script. Oh wait, they already screwed it up in the first movie. Interested to see where they go with it.

I remember reading Joe Taslim would be interested in doing a Sub-Zero prequel, as well as return for the sequel.

I feel like the first movie will be the closest they ever get to that story being front and center. With Noob joining this second one, I can see that story continuing still, but as the secondary story interwoven into the main one, like in part 1.

The cast jump is already crazy, but I imagine a lot of them will be like the characters who died in the first one with their screentime.

Picked up this cool Scorpion figure in the meantime though. Hope they do SZ next.

IMG_9289.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom