roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Killer Instinct was easily better than Mortal Kombat. I say this in every MK thread, but that game is so overrated. The gameplay is so one-dimensional. All the characters are the same, except for the special moves. They all have the same basic moves, move with the same speed, jump the same height, there is no variety whatsoever other than the looks.

I agree but MK2 had some good combo systems that weren't too drawn out like KI. I think what really failed with MK is the blocking system. I always hated that there was a button...and even worse, they added a run button.

The juggles in KI got a little too insane. That is where Tekken came in and blew them out the water.

Utimate morkat kombat 3>KI...and yes MK3 had combos. How can you compare MK1-2 to KI, that's like comparing KI to street fighter 2...two different style.

And lets be real, although sweet, the 80 hit orchid combo is OD, your dead already still getting wailed on lol....i think eyedol had a combo similar.

Hands down the best Mk was MK 3 ultimate for Sega saturn ... but one of the illest game of its time was Soul caliber for dream cast when it came out

MK > Killer Instinct just off the ninjas alone.

The only reason I EVER wanted to be a ninja was because of Sub-zero/Scorpion/Reptile

beatin fools down with classic sub-zero then human ninja smoke
pimp.gif

I actually had this as a bar trivia question last week....won the game for my team on that question....

and MK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KI

only thing that was cool about KI was the 100 hit combos...but those got played out real quick...

I never thought I would say this but.......Ima have to agree with JDilla

Killer Instinct > Mortal Kombat
that's it. And the END.

obviously Mortal Kombat has more of a cult following and longevity but quantity does not outweigh quality in this case

CINDERwas that DUDE
pimp.gif

KI was for the kids who could play KA 13 or T games ,

Mayor has always been a troll dude says the complete opposite to get every ones attention but

MK 2 to me was the best but combo wise UMK3, and trilogy is the GOAT TO me.

and if i remember correctly mayor i murked you with da lui kang arcade drop on xbox live a while ago

Back
Top Bottom