Most annoying quotes people post on twitter or on Facebooks status's

Originally Posted by breezylocks

REAL LIFE...

this is why i dont have any of that social networking non-sense. I would be going off on people...
QFT!!!

Despise it all. Woe is me, or look at me, 24/7...Ridiculous.

REAL LIFE...

this is why i dont have any of that social networking non-sense. I would be going off on people...
QFT!!!

Despise it all. Woe is me, or look at me, 24/7...Ridiculous.

"Rise and Grind" "Ri$e n Grind" and any other variation.....
Every. Single. Morning.
30t6p3b.gif

"Rise and Grind" "Ri$e n Grind" and any other variation.....
Every. Single. Morning.
30t6p3b.gif

its funny how these chicks worship Marilyn monroe, then I tell them that she was pretty much just a glorified %@@#, and they get salty as hell.  like omg no shes my hero!!! 
laugh.gif
alien.gif

its funny how these chicks worship Marilyn monroe, then I tell them that she was pretty much just a glorified %@@#, and they get salty as hell.  like omg no shes my hero!!! 
laugh.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

laugh.gif
alien.gif

QFE + T. I can't even be shocked by the @+%% these girls do when someone like MM is who they tryin to emulate.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

laugh.gif
alien.gif

QFE + T. I can't even be shocked by the @+%% these girls do when someone like MM is who they tryin to emulate.

REAL LIFE...

that's what made me deactivate my account.

REAL LIFE...

that's what made me deactivate my account.

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by ConnorIsThatDude

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
- Marilyn Monroe

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
The amount of girls that live their lives by this quote.
mad.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know three girls off top who have this as a quote. Funny they all quote her and ole girl was bat ##%* crazy.

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
- Marilyn Monroe

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know three girls off top who have this as a quote. Funny they all quote her and ole girl was bat ##%* crazy.

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Anything having to do with disdain for the whole opposite sec.

Anything at all regarding failed relationships.

"I don't really give a ++%*, and my excuse is that I'm young"

"I'ma just focus on me"

Any type of platitude.
YES.
This exactly.

"Why can't you make sacrifices for the both of us"

I literally
roll.gif
  and  
mad.gif
 when I see stuff like that.

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Anything having to do with disdain for the whole opposite sec.

Anything at all regarding failed relationships.

"I don't really give a ++%*, and my excuse is that I'm young"

"I'ma just focus on me"

Any type of platitude.
YES.
This exactly.

"Why can't you make sacrifices for the both of us"

I literally
roll.gif
  and  
mad.gif
 when I see stuff like that.

mofos go from in a relationship to single within a span of two days then post statuses about not finding love or who is their next boo going to be

that #%*$ annoys me

mofos go from in a relationship to single within a span of two days then post statuses about not finding love or who is their next boo going to be

that #%*$ annoys me

- Marilyn Monroe

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
QFT. its like...read the damn quote. if you crazy as hell like that, i dont even want to deal with you anyway, and your "best" is probably an idiot.

GRyPR33 wrote:
Anything involving the word haters
indifferent.gif

and QFT again.

- Marilyn Monroe

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
QFT. its like...read the damn quote. if you crazy as hell like that, i dont even want to deal with you anyway, and your "best" is probably an idiot.

GRyPR33 wrote:
Anything involving the word haters
indifferent.gif

and QFT again.

Any song quotes!
"F' it I'm on one"
Especially when they're like a month late on a song smh...

Back
Top Bottom