Most annoying quotes people post on twitter or on Facebooks status's

"rise and grind"
"while ur out partying, im out getting this money"

and i really hate it when people say things just to get comments on their status. like,"OMG i cant believe this is happening to me." or, "Why cant things just go back to normal."

shut the *@#! up ++%$%, no one cares about ur personal problems. how about to talk to that person that is making you feel this way and FIGURE IT OUT like a grown man/women.

ugh.

"rise and grind"
"while ur out partying, im out getting this money"

and i really hate it when people say things just to get comments on their status. like,"OMG i cant believe this is happening to me." or, "Why cant things just go back to normal."

shut the *@#! up ++%$%, no one cares about ur personal problems. how about to talk to that person that is making you feel this way and FIGURE IT OUT like a grown man/women.

ugh.

All quotes saying that men/baby daddy's ain't ____, did you ever think to look in the mirror and blame yourself for being dumb enough to bang said guy raw?

All quotes saying that men/baby daddy's ain't ____, did you ever think to look in the mirror and blame yourself for being dumb enough to bang said guy raw?

Originally Posted by frink85

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by ConnorIsThatDude

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
- Marilyn Monroe

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
The amount of girls that live their lives by this quote.
mad.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
QFT. its like...read the damn quote. if you crazy as hell like that, i dont even want to deal with you anyway, and your "best" is probably an idiot.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by frink85

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by ConnorIsThatDude

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
- Marilyn Monroe

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
The amount of girls that live their lives by this quote.
mad.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
QFT. its like...read the damn quote. if you crazy as hell like that, i dont even want to deal with you anyway, and your "best" is probably an idiot.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

I have a Facebook friend who basically only posts Wiz Khalifa lines about "getting money" or similar nonsense, dude works at ****'s Sporting Goods part time.

roll.gif

Damn, I deactivated my fb about a year ago. I gotta get back on for the jokes. FB is pure comedy.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

I have a Facebook friend who basically only posts Wiz Khalifa lines about "getting money" or similar nonsense, dude works at ****'s Sporting Goods part time.

roll.gif

Damn, I deactivated my fb about a year ago. I gotta get back on for the jokes. FB is pure comedy.

Originally Posted by Weekz

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Got everyone in here beat
roll.gif

My old group of friends who were my best friends in HS, dont talk to them at all anymore all seem to have some mysterious fascination with Harry Potter. So much in fact they made a music video parody called teach me how to dobby. It took every effort I had to not comment something entirely mean on it. And these are 24 year olds...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

$#$ 
roll.gif

I would've straight roasted them if I was you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Weekz

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Got everyone in here beat
roll.gif

My old group of friends who were my best friends in HS, dont talk to them at all anymore all seem to have some mysterious fascination with Harry Potter. So much in fact they made a music video parody called teach me how to dobby. It took every effort I had to not comment something entirely mean on it. And these are 24 year olds...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

$#$ 
roll.gif

I would've straight roasted them if I was you
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Come on we don't need him getting more hits off that ******ed video. I'm embarassed I ever hung out with some of those kids ha ha.

roll.gif

Come on we don't need him getting more hits off that ******ed video. I'm embarassed I ever hung out with some of those kids ha ha.

I hate "irespectfemales" on twitter. Dude is a +$#%@ made simp I swear.
Anyone who tweets like him, and anyone who tries to turn their twitter account into a @%!$%+# philosophy quotebook.

I also despise people who retweet any and everything someone mentions them in.
Insecure %@! people
30t6p3b.gif

And follow trains are wack. I guess #FF is cool, but people are thirsty as hell for retweets and follows.
I can't follow too many broads I don't know because thats all they do.

I hate "irespectfemales" on twitter. Dude is a +$#%@ made simp I swear.
Anyone who tweets like him, and anyone who tries to turn their twitter account into a @%!$%+# philosophy quotebook.

I also despise people who retweet any and everything someone mentions them in.
Insecure %@! people
30t6p3b.gif

And follow trains are wack. I guess #FF is cool, but people are thirsty as hell for retweets and follows.
I can't follow too many broads I don't know because thats all they do.

people who take pictures of their every meals.

"corona poolside"- picture
"chipotle for dinner"-picture

like first off nobody give a damb what you eat every damn minute.

people who take pictures of their every meals.

"corona poolside"- picture
"chipotle for dinner"-picture

like first off nobody give a damb what you eat every damn minute.

Oh and people who put # on every damn status

example, " i dont need no man in my life #living the single life"

Oh and people who put # on every damn status

example, " i dont need no man in my life #living the single life"

Back
Top Bottom