Most annoying quotes people post on twitter or on Facebooks status's

That Marilyn quote has got to be the worst.
sick.gif

Luckily, I haven't encountered that yet.

People that tweet about partying their lives away "Can't believe I did all that last night and I'm still alive."  "+%* happened last night?!?!" and then the very following tweet, they tweet a Bible verse....
laugh.gif

People that tweet about partying their lives away "Can't believe I did all that last night and I'm still alive."  "+%* happened last night?!?!" and then the very following tweet, they tweet a Bible verse....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

laugh.gif
Ed!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I hate that dude with a passion!

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

laugh.gif
Ed!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I hate that dude with a passion!

Originally Posted by Club 27

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by ConnorIsThatDude

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
- Marilyn Monroe

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

Marilyn Monroe killed herself.

I guess because she couldnt find anyone who could control her at her worst.

I'm using that tonight if I see one of the girls I know post this.

Originally Posted by Club 27

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by ConnorIsThatDude

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
- Marilyn Monroe

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

Marilyn Monroe killed herself.

I guess because she couldnt find anyone who could control her at her worst.

I'm using that tonight if I see one of the girls I know post this.

The phrase "All smiles" or people who clearly don't have a twitter account and use a hashtag run on sentence on damn near every status...

The phrase "All smiles" or people who clearly don't have a twitter account and use a hashtag run on sentence on damn near every status...

Originally Posted by hella handsome

I hate "irespectfemales" on twitter. Dude is a +$#%@ made simp I swear.
Anyone who tweets like him, and anyone who tries to turn their twitter account into a @%!$%+# philosophy quotebook.

I also despise people who retweet any and everything someone mentions them in.
Insecure %@! people
30t6p3b.gif

And follow trains are wack. I guess #FF is cool, but people are thirsty as hell for retweets and follows.
I can't follow too many broads I don't know because thats all they do.
All of this.This is one of the only things that pisses me off on Twitter. People tweet totally different from how they talk in person. 

Originally Posted by hella handsome

I hate "irespectfemales" on twitter. Dude is a +$#%@ made simp I swear.
Anyone who tweets like him, and anyone who tries to turn their twitter account into a @%!$%+# philosophy quotebook.

I also despise people who retweet any and everything someone mentions them in.
Insecure %@! people
30t6p3b.gif

And follow trains are wack. I guess #FF is cool, but people are thirsty as hell for retweets and follows.
I can't follow too many broads I don't know because thats all they do.
All of this.This is one of the only things that pisses me off on Twitter. People tweet totally different from how they talk in person. 

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

sick.gif

how bout a dude on my facebook put that quote as his status. i straight told him he was gay

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

sick.gif

how bout a dude on my facebook put that quote as his status. i straight told him he was gay

anything "money over... " .

just shut up already, before u know it ppl will be saying "money over living"
30t6p3b.gif

anything "money over... " .

just shut up already, before u know it ppl will be saying "money over living"
30t6p3b.gif

I don't get why people check into their own home. I got a buddy that checks into his residence daily on Foursquare. Several hundred people are able to see his exact address.

I don't get why people check into their own home. I got a buddy that checks into his residence daily on Foursquare. Several hundred people are able to see his exact address.

Back
Top Bottom