Most creative nba scoring player ever....

Originally Posted by mario23407

Originally Posted by Slow Motion G35

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

but i have to go with MJ. Kobe's game isn't as creative as MJ's was. when you watch highlights of his 81-point game, its mostly just long jumpers. when you watch highlights of MJs high-scoring games, its a flurry of dunks, turn-around fadeaways, hanging bank shots, floaters, reverses and trick lay-ups in traffic, etc etc
Kobe slight edge over Jordan. kobe can do ballerina spins and reverse spins.....
roll.gif
between the legs, and through three defenders and bank the shot.... Jordan would just spin baseline rise over three defenders and do some creative acrobatics. MJ slightly more athletic than kobe.

indifferent.gif
have you seen mj played a real game and not judge him by his highlights.
read my post earlier in this thread

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

some of these NT'ers may have never seen MJ play...... Kobe might be "their MJ" if you get what I mean.....

Originally Posted by mario23407

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

but i have to go with MJ. Kobe's game isn't as creative as MJ's was. when you watch highlights of his 81-point game, its mostly just long jumpers. when you watch highlights of MJs high-scoring games, its a flurry of dunks, turn-around fadeaways, hanging bank shots, floaters, reverses and trick lay-ups in traffic, etc etc
Kobe slight edge over Jordan. kobe can do ballerina spins and reverse spins.....
roll.gif
between the legs, and through three defenders and bank the shot.... Jordan would just spin baseline rise over three defenders and do some creative acrobatics. MJ slightly more athletic than kobe.

indifferent.gif
have you seen mj played a real game and not judge him by his highlights.

Unreal Dallas (football and basketball) fans are the most annoying
indifferent.gif
they think they know everything. Im sure you watched kobe as much as youwatched Mike.

allen iverson. how he gets to put those shots up while flying around and getting bumped by big defenders
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bobby24K

For me it's Kobe, dude has hit more shots that make me go
eek.gif
than I have ever seen, case and point: This may be the best looking 3 pointer in history for me, dude just pulled a ballerina move on two people:
rex chapmans running buzzer beater in the corner > this
sean elliot's ankles over the line with his toes still in bounds catch and shoot >this

If you don't say Mike here, you lose.
ya but some of these NT'ers may have never seen MJ play...... Kobe might be "their MJ" if you get what I mean.....

MJ homers talk as if MJ doodoo gold. The man is the greatest, confirmed. But there are aspects of his game that other players are better. You gonna arguethat MJ can shoot the three better than Kobe? Oh because one year the NBA three was closer then it was back in the 80's. I have seen Mike, and never likeMJ the player or the person. Live with it. There are MJ haters out there, but it doesn't mean I dont appreciate his greatness.

ya but some of these NT'ers may have never seen MJ play...... Kobe might be "their MJ" if you get what I mean.....

MJ homers talk as if MJ doodoo gold. The man is the greatest, confirmed. But there are aspects of his game that other players are better. You gonna argue that MJ can shoot the three better than Kobe? Oh because one year the NBA three was closer then it was back in the 80's. I have seen Mike, and never like MJ the player or the person. Live with it. There are MJ haters out there, but it doesn't mean I dont appreciate his greatness.

Yes I know there are haters out there.... What's your point? It sounds like you trying to turn this into a A vs B thread...... I don't get whatexactly you are trying to say.....

imma go with mo pete

when dude was with the raps he always threw up these ridiculous shots

Unreal Dallas (football and basketball) fans are the most annoying
indifferent.gif
they think they know everything. Im sure you watched kobe as much as you watched Mike.

And 2nd behind Dallas fans....

Some Lakers fans.

You can't really say cause look at everyone in their prime MJ,VC,AI,TMAC,Kobe. How are u gonna choose 1?

This dude HAD to be creative, and it was what made him great. (go ahead and call me a homer)
no no, your right.

Creatively, Larry Bird I think takes it...
He is with out a doubt ONE of the best players ever, EDIT!, white, and terribly unathletic

Not taking away from Kobe and Jordan but when your Ultra athletic and can raise above everyone, you don't need to be as creative, Bird on the other handjust kept finding ways to get his shot off

BIRD FTW, go look up a mix

I was gonna say Bird... consider that he wasn't the same kinda athlete as these other guys you are listing, yet he was still unstoppable... he wrote thebook on creativity for getting a shot.

Kobe over Jordan. I watch Kobe sometimes and just
smh.gif
at the things he does.Jordan made the game look easy, meanwhile Kobe pulls off the most ridiculous/unrealistic shots/moves time and time again.

Originally Posted by true1life

This dude HAD to be creative, and it was what made him great. (go ahead and call me a homer)
no no, your right.

Creatively, Larry Bird I think takes it...
He is with out a doubt ONE of the best players ever, not to mention short, white, and terribly unathletic

Not taking away from Kobe and Jordan but when your Ultra athletic and can raise above everyone, you don't need to be as creative, Bird on the other hand just kept finding ways to get his shot off

BIRD FTW, go look up a mix

I was with you until you said "short" Larry Bird was 6'9...but I would agree, he's up there along with Iverson and Jordan, Pistol andAlex English...

How old are you. Because if you were watching MJ in his prime when you were 10 I dont think you were really watching him play..And no the Wizards dontcount.

Back
Top Bottom