Most Disappointing Video Game of 2011?

Don't know if there's already been a thread on this, or if there should've been, but I'm curious to know what games you had high hopes for only see them fall short of expectations. Whether it be because of online issues, or offline lag, whatever the issue is, state a game you're disappointed in.

I may be a prisoner of the moment, but I'm going with NBA 2K12 for my most disappointing game. Online play is looking like 2K11 in the late summer. The logic with offline play is broken and the fact that they took away plenty of on-the-fly menu options that worked well in last year's game is why I'm disappointed in 2KSports this year.
tired.gif

i still haven't copped mw3
frown.gif
- i didn't wanna cheat on gears of war 3
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
{ best game on the planet btw }.. but now that i'm ready for something new, i keep hearing bad things bout mw3. Guess i'll just have to buy it and find out for myself.

but i was mostly lookin forward to Dead Island - til i played the demo.. smh

For me? Uncharted 3.

The graphics were amazing, but the storyline was bland and nowhere close to gripping as the first two were. I quickly forgot why I was jumping from city to city, and the action got really repetitive. Cutscene, shootout, run around. Cutscene, shootout, run around. The puzzles were way too obvious, there was zero challenge, and the final boss stands as one of the worst final bosses in video game history. The Uncharted formula definitely works, but Uncharted 3 fell a bit flat.

Graphics: 10/10
Storyline: 4/10
Replay factor: 2/10
Co-op game: 2/10

even tho its the game i play most..2k12

its disgusting what westbrook does..he steals everything...you can tell in the first quarter if your gonna win or not..westbrook steals the rock from kobe as he walks it up..KD dunks on two 7 footers...you get an offensive 3 secs cause ur PG jus chills in the paint...wha???

dead island.

all the hype and i didnt enjoy playing it. then random people would join my game and start doing all these missions for me....

yea marvel vs capcom 3 was stright trash.
seem like everyone was playing with dantae but i only saw the same 1 32-hit combo
modern warfare is dope i cant see anything wrong with it but i feel like the hit target is o.d

selling my mw3, i wanted to at least finish the campaign but i find myself playing fifa12 or battlefield instead.

it was my first time owning a mw game or battlefield game. ive played mw before but it just didnt stick this time

I can't really say Duke Nukem..because I never really expected it to be all that good after all this time.

Duke Nukem 3d for the PC >>>>>> Forever

played MW3 online once and gave it to my nephew...its not that cod sucks its just that after years it feels like playing the same thing over and over again...

Back
Top Bottom