Most Embarrassing Hook-ups Vol. dont be shy

Originally Posted by StreetSmarts

oh hai lemme help u there

roll.gif

Sorry.
tired.gif

Damn that Mj pic! Its too soon though, I ain't gona lie I did chuckle and said oh heck na!

I'm not going to go in to detail, but I'll just say that my most embarrassing hook up was with a girl probably outweighed me by a good 200 lbs. I'mstill hearing about it from my friends and it was probably ten years ago now.

none of these stories will be counted as legit until pics are posted

so

DUCKTALES to EVERY SINGLE story

on topic a chubby 5 when i was drunk i mean even thats not that bad but she smelled like death down there and i thought she was clean went nose first imlike... one lick it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop... gross. she also tried to convince me i can go in raw and cum in her and not worry since shewas on the pill (random hook up btw) in my head i was like yeah u getting pregnant is the first thing im worrrying about dumb skeez, anywho i needed some gotsome, saw her her on campus i look away, she texted me, most def ignored, etc..

I was really drunk, was in bed with this girl and actually called her by her bestfriends name for no reason..

Originally Posted by Scarface2k1

alright so ima say about 2.5-3 years ago, i go down to uconn with a few friends. i was driving and had to drive some of their friends down their as well. cool, no problem.

so we finally get to uconn, and we go to this house party if thats what you want to call it. so one of the girls that i drove down that i had never met before prior to this night, starts talking to me. nice girl, half way decent. started looking real good about 5 beers deep. so she grabs my hand and brings me into the bathroom with her. so were in there and we just start making out. so im like cool, no problem, this is in the bag. so girl says to me "i want you to ---- me right now" and im like "here, in the bathroom?" and she shakes her head, takes me out of the bathroom and goes into a bedroom. mind you, we have never been here before and didn't even know who's house it was but i was like whatever. so were kissing, and she whips it out and starts doin the business and she is like alright i want it now. so i put her on the bed and take her jeans off. and as im going to take her thong her she goes "wait, i have to tell you something" and im like "!@%? WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY WANNA TELL ME RIGHT NOW" and she is like "well, i didn't shave TODAY." key word being today. and im like today? no problem. i take this girls pants off and i dont think she had shaved in about 2 years. i was UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! i didn't know what to do. i was like nah we cool. i put my pants back on, and left the bedroom. sad thing, i had to bring her home the next day and home girl called me for like a week asking if she could come visit me at school.

lol. pretty terrible but a good story 3 years later.

smh.gif
you turned down perfectly good poon over somethingas minimal as some extra pubes....you missed out on a new notch and a nut!

Originally Posted by sstelle

I was really drunk, was in bed with this girl and actually called her by her bestfriends name for no reason..
I hope your best friend isnt a guy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by sstelle

I hope your best friend isnt a guy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
re-read it.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

laugh.gif
@ the MJ pic.

ya'll would be laughing if he didn't die
yeah....people get a bit too caught up in the mourning period. acting like they never laughed at dude before.

Myspace angles....
smh.gif

I was supposed to meet her at the mall I got to the mall and saw her got a good look and just
sick.gif
she looked up and saw me she waved I acted like I didn't notice turnedaround walked away I peeked behind my shoulder and she was following me and she was about to catch up so I broke into a sprint made it to my car and tookoff.....I still feel horrible to this day...but if you fat and have more than 1 chin you shouldn't fool people with the angles....

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Myspace angles....
smh.gif

I was supposed to meet her at the mall I got to the mall and saw her got a good look and just
sick.gif
she looked up and saw me she waved I acted like I didn't notice turned around walked away I peeked behind my shoulder and she was following me and she was about to catch up so I broke into a sprint made it to my car and took off.....I still feel horrible to this day...but if you fat and have more than 1 chin you shouldn't fool people with the angles....

el diablo lmao

This happened about 2 years ago when I was back home

I was getting domed up by a chick who had no idea what she was doing her mouth dry #%% hell
So I told her to spit on hit, she spit on it the first time ain't *#!% really come out, so I told her to spit on it again and this chick spits a lougie onmy piece
sick.gif
instant downer

one day me and my ex were having sex.
she was on top for a while, then i took over.
it was good till she told me, "i'm need to fart."
she farted, it was weird, but i wasn't not going to get what i wanted out of it because of a fart.

Back
Top Bottom