Most likely to happen? Zombie Apocalypse, Aliens Stop By For Chat or Nuclear War started by China?

I'm thinking zombie apoc with these news reports that super viruses keep developing out of nowhere.  Nuclear war started by China sounds highly plausible, but I doubt it will happen. China wants to rule all, but they don't want to rule a wasteland (which is what would happen if they drop the n-bombs). 

Hopefully a zombie apocalypse or aliens, but in all reality a Nuclear war is most likely. Would be a boss if there was an apocalypse of some type, get my fallout 3 on
pimp.gif

Chance of zombie apocalyse = 0%
Chance of eventual alien contact = 60%
Chance of China starting nuclear war = 10%

i've been reading way too much about surviving zombies for it not to happen damn it

China won't be starting a nuclear war. If World War 3 were to occur it would be because of Russia coming to Iran's rescue which would then result in China joining the fun.

China starting a nuclear war resulting in zombies. Then aliens eventually come to rescue us.
pimp.gif

China's overpopulation will cause its people to turn on one another.  Lack of food will lead to cannibalism leading to a type of sickness/disease that strongly effects the brain, in which consuming of food ie other humans will be the driving force behind everything they do.  China's government will panic and ask other nations for help, but all other nations fear the state China's in and don't want to get involved.  China's people along with the disease will spread beyond its borders, causing a conflict with the bordering countries, in which a war is inevitable.

Originally Posted by ayejreeun

China's overpopulation will cause its people to turn on one another.  Lack of food will lead to cannibalism leading to a type of sickness/disease that strongly effects the brain, in which consuming of food ie other humans will be the driving force behind everything they do. China's government will panic and ask other nations for help, but all other nations fear the state China's in and don't want to get involved.  China's people along with the disease will spread beyond its borders, causing a conflict with the bordering countries, in which a war is inevitable.
ZOMBIES

Zombies. My body is ready. Arsenal loaded. Rope ladders, batteries, flashlights, food, swords, silencers, and the arsenal ready to go. Even talked to the wifey about the plan if somethin goes down and we're separated.

What if China started a nuclear holocaust that irradiated the few survivors into zombies, and an alien documentary team comes down to shoot a Milky Way Galaxy expose on the stupidity of the Earthling species, and while shooting the destruction, the zombies bit one of the alien reporters...err...I guess the beautiful female one...and caused them to jetison away back to their planet...SPREADING THE EARTH ZOMBIE PLAGUE?!?!

THAT IS WHAT IS MOST LIKELY TO HAPPEN!!!

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

What if China started a nuclear holocaust that irradiated the few survivors into zombies, and an alien documentary team comes down to shoot a Milky Way Galaxy expose on the stupidity of the Earthling species, and while shooting the destruction, the zombies bit one of the alien reporters...err...I guess the beautiful female one...and caused them to jetison away back to their planet...SPREADING THE EARTH ZOMBIE PLAGUE?!?!

this.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

I'm thinking zombie apoc with these news reports that super viruses keep developing out of nowhere.  Nuclear war started by China sounds highly plausible, but I doubt it will happen. China wants to rule all, but they don't want to rule a wasteland (which is what would happen if they drop the n-bombs). 
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]No chinese ever called me a n-bomb[/color]

Originally Posted by Return Of The Mac

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]No chinese ever called me a n-bomb[/color]
sup n-bomb

China dont want none though
smokin.gif
russia on the other hand
nerd.gif

Us leaving the planet, having offspring elsewhere and them coming back as aliens. Kinetic warfare is gonna be a thing of the past pretty soon. I don't think zombie outbreaks will occur. Too many hungry animals and bullets out there.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

i've been reading way too much about surviving zombies for it not to happen damn it

got my whole plan laid out already, what homies to take and not to take
laugh.gif
, but on the nuclear war thing. Doesn't the US have hundreds of nukes??

Originally Posted by ayejreeun

China's overpopulation will cause its people to turn on one another.  Lack of food will lead to cannibalism leading to a type of sickness/disease that strongly effects the brain, in which consuming of food ie other humans will be the driving force behind everything they do.  China's government will panic and ask other nations for help, but all other nations fear the state China's in and don't want to get involved.  China's people along with the disease will spread beyond its borders, causing a conflict with the bordering countries, in which a war is inevitable.

Brilliant 
pimp.gif

i can tell who is and who isn't ready for the zombie apocalypse by the responses here
eyes.gif
  good luck guise

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

laugh.gif
 you're wild, son.

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

Originally Posted by CWrite78

got my whole plan laid out already, what homies to take and not to take
laugh.gif
, but on the nuclear war thing. Doesn't the US have hundreds of nukes??
Man in a nuclear war it doesn't matter who has the most nukes.  If any nukes in a large quantity were set off it would cause world wide deaths, add to the retaliation by the country that got bombed.  That would be an apocalypse for sure. 

Back
Top Bottom