Most NTers are ANTISOCIAL as hell

[Warned.  Insulting somebody to chastise them for an insult only makes matters worse.] 

[Warned.  Insulting somebody to chastise them for an insult only makes matters worse.] 

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

Ha! My mom thinks I am handsome.

Called you ugly on purpose to see how you would react. You passed the test. Folks who dont take $#!* seriously and can laugh $#!* off >. If im ever in RI, imma holla at you, b

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

Ha! My mom thinks I am handsome.

Called you ugly on purpose to see how you would react. You passed the test. Folks who dont take $#!* seriously and can laugh $#!* off >. If im ever in RI, imma holla at you, b

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

laugh.gif
just went hard with it.

She's right tho, I think many people have this image of most NTer staying clean and fresh to death 24/7.....I look like a bum 80 percent of the time
laugh.gif

Exactly! I wasn't saying it to be mean. And I didn't really mean to say that I have expectations of NT'ers, but... I guess I kinda do.
roll.gif

Oh well.
guess we all can blame that to the "stunting" threads and the "WDYWT" threads

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

laugh.gif
just went hard with it.

She's right tho, I think many people have this image of most NTer staying clean and fresh to death 24/7.....I look like a bum 80 percent of the time
laugh.gif

Exactly! I wasn't saying it to be mean. And I didn't really mean to say that I have expectations of NT'ers, but... I guess I kinda do.
roll.gif

Oh well.
guess we all can blame that to the "stunting" threads and the "WDYWT" threads

real life...

mayor with the low key flames
laugh.gif

id chill with mayor if i was in NY, no oscar from the office

real life...

mayor with the low key flames
laugh.gif

id chill with mayor if i was in NY, no oscar from the office

real life...

i heard the cali surfer dude impersonation, hilarious... dudes down in SD sound just like that....

Originally Posted by th0ugh

Originally Posted by Club29

You an ugly dude but i would chill with you in real life. You seem cool
pimp.gif
you are in NO position to talk, are you kidding me?

Good point. I wonder how many dudes you consider NOT ugly on NT. I like how gay ppl are able to post openly on NT without being ridiculed. We're breaking barriers on NT, thanks to you

everyone on here is ugly except for me.

Originally Posted by Club29

You an ugly dude but i would chill with you in real life. You seem cool
pimp.gif
you are in NO position to talk, are you kidding me?

Good point. I wonder how many dudes you consider NOT ugly on NT. I like how gay ppl are able to post openly on NT without being ridiculed. We're breaking barriers on NT, thanks to you

everyone on here is ugly except for me.

real life...

i heard the cali surfer dude impersonation, hilarious... dudes down in SD sound just like that....

The only people I've met from NT are lurkers and the dude who put me on to this site has never ever posted on this bish.

The only people I've met from NT are lurkers and the dude who put me on to this site has never ever posted on this bish.

Originally Posted by Be Easy

Whenever I hit up FTL, etc. I'll chop it up with the employee's and mention NT hoping for a reaction. Never get anything tho just a "oh yeah I heard about that site" 
indifferent.gif

Reported. Violation of rule 1 section 1 code 1 page 1, 1st line

Originally Posted by Be Easy

Whenever I hit up FTL, etc. I'll chop it up with the employee's and mention NT hoping for a reaction. Never get anything tho just a "oh yeah I heard about that site" 
indifferent.gif

Reported. Violation of rule 1 section 1 code 1 page 1, 1st line

sometimes i wonder what it would be like to hang out with some of you guys. I know it would be hilarious to see some of you interact with women.

Back
Top Bottom