MOST Of MY SHOES----2009(COLLECTION POST)

I been on NT for about 8-9 years...different s/n and rarely post...
I purchased about 80% of these shoes physically...not via ebay etc.

My favorite shoes are jordan vii OG, air force grey suede 98, the superjewel grey/atlantic blue(I need them DS in an 8 or 8.5), air force mid brown suede, coolgrey huarache le, and jordan xi cool grey (icey sole),jordan xi blk/red, air max 95 neon....

I have been trying to post my shoes for about a year but pics take forever...so I been taking pics as I wear them...I rarely wear nikes now, due to a differentlifestyle

this is what I have picutred so far and I will finish with a second installment....hopefully, sooner than later...

feedback welcome...

daily jordans

autographed kobs

ALL TIME FAVORITE-JORDAN VII OG -when I moved to the states I got these joints of course not this pair but my size respectively

your colletion is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

props sir, very dope stuff

Nice collection yo. Lemme cop those Purple High AF 1 if they 8.5-9

BTW organize your pictures bro lol it hurts me eyes to see Jordans to AF to dunks then back to Jordans then dunks then forces
laugh.gif

Great collection!
You have some very nice Air Forces' & Dunks especially ....Jordan collection ain't too shabby either.

Props on those wearable VIIs ...one of my faves too.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Did this cw come out?

Easily the best looking XXI I've seen.
pimp.gif
Wondering that too, I see there is a sample badge on the side of the shoes. I think this colorway was released in a low version.

Back
Top Bottom