Most Over-Rated? and Most Under-Rated?

eastcoastpapi

Banned
Who do yall have as your list of Most Over Rated Artists and Most Under-Rated as of right now???

MORA i got...

Kanye West (his 11 track auto tune album really wasn't as great as the album sales and sweatin he got)
Jay-Z (bp3 was a commerical album and i didnt hear any word play and creativity or WOW rhymes just good production and let me make a song about anything whocares it will sell)
50 Cent (last album wasnt hot and new album well i dunno probably more of the same)
Eminem (i cant talk %*$ cuz i aint heard his album but music and fans make em a GOD when he aint really that nice anymore and does the same old type %*$)

MURA i got..

Raekwon (OBFCL2 was amazing)
Wale (mixtapes been hotter than 90% of retails)
Kid Cudi (MOTM was really good)
Jeremih (best rnb album ive heard in awhile)
Mavado (he's nice but his last single was garbage)

Moneyright explain... I mean when u reach the height of your career right u have to hold on to it right??? like make %+% better than your last or as goodright? because your fame goes up and up. its like MJ he wasnt the greatest as a rookie than was ight for the rest of his career he got smarter and better andbecome more DEF and a team player. So by MORA is like there material doesnt match there new fame.

808's its one of my favorite albums of the past few years, so I def disagree with that.
Jay is one of my all time favorite, but BP3 isn't as great as some people make it seem. Seems more like a Kingdom Come 2, than a Blueprint 3.
Lupe is the greatest lyricist in the game right now, excluding no body. No competition.
Regardless of most of the bs Budden has been through, he can still rap circles around most artist.
Lyrically, NaS's 'Untitled' is some of his best work to date.
Eminem's 'Relapse' is a great album and I feel that dude is slowly going back to his old days.
50 Cent hasn't made a great album since GRODT and I'm slowly losing faith in him.
Man on the Moon is one of the best albums of the year.

Thats all I got right now.

imo its very hard to decide who is UNDER RATED...becuase you cant pick an artist that nobody knows of...and say oh he better than 99% of rappers...thats fineand dandy but if no ones ever heard of dude how you expect them rate him.

BP3 I like and 808's is my fav YE album....[ yes i know NT disagress]

Otherwise i agree with you.

The Blueprint Is THEEEE Most Overrated Hiphop Album OF All Time.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

no comment. Man what happened to Rilla? I dont have the energy he has to debate with yall and yall outlandish statements.

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

Who do yall have as your list of Most Over Rated Artists and Most Under-Rated as of right now???

MORA i got...

Kanye West (his 11 track auto tune album really wasn't as great as the album sales and sweatin he got)
Jay-Z (bp3 was a commerical album and i didnt hear any word play and creativity or WOW rhymes just good production and let me make a song about anything who cares it will sell)
50 Cent (last album wasnt hot and new album well i dunno probably more of the same)
Eminem (i cant talk %*$ cuz i aint heard his album but music and fans make em a GOD when he aint really that nice anymore and does the same old type %*$)

MURA i got..

Raekwon (OBFCL2 was amazing)
Wale (mixtapes been hotter than 90% of retails)
Kid Cudi (MOTM was really good)
Jeremih (best rnb album ive heard in awhile)
Mavado (he's nice but his last single was garbage)
Homie your opinion on hip-hop is even worse than Joe Budden's...

i have no idea how you guys listen to 808 and Heartbreak. that album is unbearable to me. to each his own though...

Originally Posted by jthagreat

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

no comment. Man what happened to Rilla? I dont have the energy he has to debate with yall and yall outlandish statements.

Ain't nothing to debate, the album is overrated.

Simple as that.

80% of the album is Jay big upping Jay.

dpzeqr.gif

But you would enjoy Jay talking about himself, look at you.

Got the NT name dedicated to Jay with the Jay avy, hell, you even got Jay in your sig...

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Simple as that.

dpzeqr.gif

Real ##@%.

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Simple as that.

dpzeqr.gif

But you would enjoy Jay talking about himself, look at you.

Got the NT name dedicated to Jay with the Jay avy, hell, you even got Jay in your sig...

sick.gif

Girl hush.

You're 23 years old slurping another man like that and you got the audacity to tell me to hush?

In the words of another Jay stan on here...

LOL.

People slept on the Meth and Red album, it was one of the best releases this year.
The new Brother Ali is awesome as expected.
CL2 has been getting the props it deserves.
Only people I've seen that like BP3 are stans/slurpers. It's not that good.
Born Like This was a solid effort but got no love.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

808's its one of my favorite albums of the past few years, so I def disagree with that.
Jay is one of my all time favorite, but BP3 isn't as great as some people make it seem. Seems more like a Kingdom Come 2, than a Blueprint 3.
Lupe is the greatest lyricist in the game right now, excluding no body. No competition.
Regardless of most of the bs Budden has been through, he can still rap circles around most artist.
Lyrically, NaS's 'Untitled' is some of his best work to date.
Eminem's 'Relapse' is a great album and I feel that dude is slowly going back to his old days.
50 Cent hasn't made a great album since GRODT and I'm slowly losing faith in him.
Man on the Moon is one of the best albums of the year.

Thats all I got right now.
Well played sir. Only thing i disagree with is Eminem, and that is due to personal biases. Also 808's was tight, dunno about best of lastfew years. (IMO of course) I like that blueprint 3 = Kingdom come 2 reference.

jay z is overrated. kid cudi iis basura. prodigy is underrated. wale is supertrash. only new cat i like is dom kennedy...seriously...no joke 25th hour
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ositodormilon

jay z is overrated. kid cudi iis basura. prodigy is underrated. wale is supertrash. only new cat i like is dom kennedy...seriously...no joke 25th hour
pimp.gif
Ur opinion is VOID!!!!!

Jadakiss is underrated. I would say AZ is too, but his last album was garbage. Jayz's BP3 is overrated.

Edit. Gucci Mane and OJ tha Juiceman is also overrated.Everybody and they mommas think they rappers now because of them.

nice feedback..

Ive always like Jada but his albums never deliever. 808 just doesnt have replay value. I dont know how u can say wale is supertrash tho all his mixtapes havebeen really good, when his album comes out then we can debate all day on that. yeah that Cudi album is nice pursuit of happiness and solo dolo are my joints.

I mean i like budden but his album wasnt that good after waiting damn near a decade.

I mean i personally think TI has the best singles but his albums dont deliever for me either.

When your hyped up by hyped beasts like media, fans, stans, slurpers, etc and your material doesnt match thats being overrated some peoples dont get that fact.

Im actually surprised peoples dont think WAYNE is overrated or OJ, or Gucci

Back
Top Bottom