Most Overrated player in the NBA?

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Kevin Martin is HELLA underrated
smh.gif
People think he can be the #1 option on a team (like he is on the Kings right now) but in reality this man should be a 2 or a 3.

He's a great scorer...but after that he drops off considerably.
everyone knows he isnt number 1, he just forced into the position
it was like antawn jamison in gsw.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

T-Mac is overrated. I mean at 7'1" you'd think he could produce more. Same goes for KG since he's 7'4".

But really, Dwight is not overrated. Overrated means people think you're better than you are. Nobody that I know or the media thinks to themselves that Dwight is better offensively than he really is. He's marketed as is.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

T-Mac is overrated. I mean at 7'1" you'd think he could produce more. Same goes for KG since he's 7'4".

But really, Dwight is not overrated. Overrated means people think you're better than you are. Nobody that I know or the media thinks to themselves that Dwight is better offensively than he really is. He's marketed as is.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

T-Mac overrated? and he's 7'1''?
roll.gif

KG not producing enough?!
roll.gif
Calm down, son. It's called a joke. You must've missed the thread where dude said he knew for a fact that T-Mac was 7'1" and KGwas even taller. The same dude also said Charles Barkley was only 6'3"-6'4". That's why I said "but really" which impliedthat was the beginning of my serious reply.
grin.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
Calm down, son. It's called a joke. You must've missed the thread where dude said he knew for a fact that T-Mac was 7'1" and KG was even taller. The same dude also said Charles Barkley was only 6'3"-6'4". That's why I said "but really" which implied that was the beginning of my serious reply.
grin.gif
i remember that thread
roll.gif

Howard overrated?...uhm no...dudes still young and he has so much to learn...once he gets that postgame going...he will be the best center in the L...I wouldlike to put bynum in there as overrated yes he's had some injuries but with that contract smh...put baron davis up there too

Originally Posted by mrflightclub23

Lebron James: He has no rings but it already talked about as being one of the greatest players of all time
what about malone and stockton?
no rings but they are greats...

dude is a great offensive player but it ends there.. for a pf he doesnt rebound, block shots, lock up the other pf..He cant take
his team over the hump. Weather it was with the best record in the NBA, NBA finals choking..For an MVP type player he is very
overrated

I had to think real hard to make my choice...Starbury is who I pick..I mean with all that stuff goin on in NY they acted like they needed him..went to Bostonand didn't do anything...so Stephon Murbury is my pick

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
You don't get it.

And Shaq is not overrated, he still put up better numbers than most Centers last year.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

I always wondered if Ben Wallace was taller than 6'3", would he have been a little more dominant in his prime.

smh.gif
People think he can be the #1 option on a team (like he is on the Kings right now) but in reality this man should be a 2 or a 3.

Exactly, pair him with a legit primary scorer and the guy would be
pimp.gif
.... kinda what mo williams is to Lebron right now.

Kobe Bryant.

I am sick of so much coverage of this dude as if he is this magnificent individual, and that this championship is all about him winning without Shaq. I thinkthat it is an insult to his current teammates, suggesting that they would be nothing without Kobe playing with them. The guy is a great basketball player, butthis thing that they are doing with him, making out to be some sort of high deity, really is getting annoying. I love hoops, but the coverage on ABC, plus thehype by Nike and Vitamin water, really has turned me off on Kobe and the pro game. If they'd just leave it alone and let the player's game speak foritself, there'd be no reason to hype up Kobe to this magnitude. This is what makes him OVERRATED in my book.

If someone is really that great, I don't need to be told such, nor as much.

Originally Posted by Dark Chocolate

Kobe Bryant.

I am sick of so much coverage of this dude as if he is this magnificent individual, and that this championship is all about him winning without Shaq. I think that it is an insult to his current teammates, suggesting that they would be nothing without Kobe playing with them. The guy is a great basketball player, but this thing that they are doing with him, making out to be some sort of high deity, really is getting annoying. I love hoops, but the coverage on ABC, plus the hype by Nike and Vitamin water, really has turned me off on Kobe and the pro game. If they'd just leave it alone and let the player's game speak for itself, there'd be no reason to hype up Kobe to this magnitude. This is what makes him OVERRATED in my book.

It's all business, what you're so upset about?

Originally Posted by Dark Chocolate

Kobe Bryant.

I am sick of so much coverage of this dude as if he is this magnificent individual, and that this championship is all about him winning without Shaq. I think that it is an insult to his current teammates, suggesting that they would be nothing without Kobe playing with them. The guy is a great basketball player, but this thing that they are doing with him, making out to be some sort of high deity, really is getting annoying. I love hoops, but the coverage on ABC, plus the hype by Nike and Vitamin water, really has turned me off on Kobe and the pro game. If they'd just leave it alone and let the player's game speak for itself, there'd be no reason to hype up Kobe to this magnitude. This is what makes him OVERRATED in my book.

Well, if you're the best in the league as of now, you're obviously going to be hyped by such a big association..
But honestly, Kobe's work ethic on and off the court cannot be paralleled.

smh.gif

I agree 100%. And not just because we're both Minny fans.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom