Most overrated women (actress, musician, etc).

I don't like whales neither, but it goes past that. Dude does nothing but slander black women.

With BC, I don't even worry about him because he thinks EVEEY womam is ugly. I know he's just out here rustling jimmies. :lol:

For KittyBlood, it's very clear...

He ***** on any black woman that isn't shaped like a white woman, point blank.

An props up extremely average looking white women.

And he uses #ntextremes when ever this comes up.

Been like that for a couple of years, now...

Yeah, we call AWGs out because you go to a Starbucks anytime between.... Open and close, and you'll see AWGs

Hence the term, AWG.. Just like there are ABG... Only thing is ABGs don't get propped up in society unless they got a great body.

In the bank teller thread... Dude CLEARLY said it was a jumpoff with good yambs...

Like... What dude you gain out of criticizing another man's jumpoff, doe...

I need to date or just see what that Asian box is about. Seen two on the metro this morning had me like
iOOjji0.gif

I was called an Uncle Tom by a white dude because I told him I was married to white lady, I laughed because he was married to a Mexican lady. I'm like whatttt, me and this guy became good friends after I explained what was wrong with his statement and pointed out the obvious irony.

Stop calling fat women whales. It's insulting to the whales. Whales are beautiful creatures. They are land manatees.

If he is an Uncle Tom he didnt show it in this thread. Uncle Tom is such a misused insult. I've been called an uncle tom for being an accountant (mostly white field). Been called an Uncle Tom for dating whites and asians by women who never gave me the time of day when I was tryna talk to them. :lol:

Even Charles Barkeley said it. There is an issue where you dont personally agree with other black people or you dont **** with that crabs in a barrel mentality, then you are an Uncle Tom as well.
I'm sorry that others have wrongly called you an uncle Tom, but this dude kittyblood definitely is and as you've seen many others in this thread and forum can attest to it .

Uncle Tom is a terrible insult. And by terrible I mean it's not a good one if you actually want to insult someone. Anyone who actually read the ******* book shouldn't use it or be insulted by it.

I don't like whales neither, but it goes past that. Dude does nothing but slander black women.

With BC, I don't even worry about him because he thinks EVEEY womam is ugly. I know he's just out here rustling jimmies. :lol:

For KittyBlood, it's very clear...

He ***** on any black woman that isn't shaped like a white woman, point blank.

An props up extremely average looking white women.

And he uses #ntextremes when ever this comes up.

Been like that for a couple of years, now...

Yeah, we call AWGs out because you go to a Starbucks anytime between.... Open and close, and you'll see AWGs

Hence the term, AWG.. Just like there are ABG... Only thing is ABGs don't get propped up in society unless they got a great body.

In the bank teller thread... Dude CLEARLY said it was a jumpoff with good yambs...

Like... What dude you gain out of criticizing another man's jumpoff, doe...

ABGs simply don't get propped up by society at all in general. They have to be extremely talented, beautiful and/or light skin to get attention. I'm not the hugest Beyonce fan but imagine how much more famous a white Beyonce would

I need to date or just see what that Asian box is about. Seen two on the metro this morning had me like
iOOjji0.gif

The good Asian box is the same as any other good box...good

Uncle Tom is a terrible insult. And by terrible I mean it's not a good one if you actually want to insult someone. Anyone who actually read the ******* book shouldn't use it or be insulted by it.

Bingo.

Back to Megan Fox, she's gone downhill physically since that plastic surgery, but at the same time I wouldn't call her overrated because I can't think of anyone that goes on about how awesome she is. I barely ever see her in the news and can't remember the last time she got any real praise.

I was called an Uncle Tom by a white dude because I told him I was married to white lady, I laughed because he was married to a Mexican lady. I'm like whatttt, me and this guy became good friends after I explained what was wrong with his statement and pointed out the obvious irony.

Teaching moment

:pimp:

ABGs simply don't get propped up by society at all in general. They have to be extremely talented, beautiful and/or light skin to get attention. I'm not the hugest Beyonce fan but imagine how much more famous a white Beyonce would

True dat...

I always try to do the "if she wasn't famous, would I cross the street to holla" test

Meagan fox

Scarlett Johansson

Beyonce

Definitely trying to cross the street

Angelina Jolie

Ariana Grande

Sana'a Latham

I'd holla, but I'll not crossing the street to holla.

Taylor swift
Jordan Sparks
Karlie Kloss

I'm crossing the street
Had to google her real quick. She got one of them names that sound like she's a "star"
laugh.gif

I ain't crossing no street for her tho. Or Taylor Swift. I ain't eem crossing to the other side of the train car
laugh.gif

Teaching moment

:pimp:

True dat...

I always try to do the "if she wasn't famous, would I cross the street to holla" test

Meagan fox

Scarlett Johansson

Beyonce

Definitely trying to cross the street

Angelina Jolie

Ariana Grande

Sana'a Latham

I'd holla, but I'll not crossing the street to holla.

Gotta say i'd cross the street. Shiiiiiit i'd hop on the bus too.

Karlie Kloss is :smokin

Harvard Educated Victoria's Angel. I dont want you crossing the street. I'm sure the competition is tough enough already.

Did somebody say Meagan fox is overrated?

Lolwut

How?
she's nothing special imo. As stated above she had all that plastic surgery to her face. After transformers hit she was held as one of the most attractive celebrities. I just don't see it. Her body isn't anything either. 

Karlie Kloss is :smokin

Harvard Educated Victoria's Angel. I dont want you crossing the street. I'm sure the competition is tough enough already.
I mean we would be in the kitchen cooking later that night

jourdan-dunn-and-karlie-kloss-cook-up-a-curry-0.jpg

Jourdan Dunn is cute to with her accent

Last edited:
Dat chick on da left (jordan dunn?) Shes looks good but theres nothin really unique about her look

Idk if id cross da street for meg fox.

Off da top id cross da screet 4

Beyonce
Emily ratajkowski
Emilia clarke
Hathaway
Zoe saldany

Prob others

Last edited:
Word. I'm not really in the appreciation threads like that. But that whole concept is contradictory to african beauty lol.

So a ******/Bruce thread and 22 pages of women unappreciation is whats poppin in general as of late huh?

Edit

SMH a the short hand for transgender being censored now.

Last edited:
Dat chick on da left (jordan dunn?) Shes looks good but theres nothin really unique about her look

Idk if id cross da street for meg fox.

Off da top id cross da screet 4

Beyonce
Emily ratajkowski
Emilia clarke
Hathaway
Zoe saldany

Prob others

Saldana? Yes. She is gorgeous. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom