Most overrated women (actress, musician, etc).

Spoken like someone who loves fatties.

If you tahm bout me I learned game and make money now. ******* are the least of my concerns.

I aint gonna turn this into another one of those threads. Think whatever you want. More fat amy type ******* for you.
:lol:
Master Zik Master Zik Is also right about Miley Cyrus. Mediocre music, terrible dancing skills, and physically just unattractive at worst, nothing special at best.
She represent a type on this forum that a lot of guys for some reason love to lust over. I just don't see it.

I'd smash her moms though.
Especially when 6 months ago, you carried vitriolic behavior toward women because you were broke, and blamed you not getting women on money instead of your self.
:lol: This sounds like so many NTers over the years man. You gotta narrow it down to something specific.
Trish was always the truth to me
Still is :pimp:

What the **** has been posted in the last two pages :x

Trish I wouldve smashed when I was 10 cuz back then I was mesmerized by her teddys

Last edited:
Tessmacher and Gail Kim are so underrated.

One of these days I'm gonna catch Brooke at whatever Hooter's she's at here. That chick is something else

She works at Hooters now? Probably pays better than tna. I would try and save her.

She's always doing those Hooters contests there

tumblr_mcwvrlwPq41rkrbi0o1_250.gif

jennifer aniston & beyonce overrated... i've seen it all. 

i actually hate most of beyonce's songs but 

- can't sing? 

also she's hot. i think that's fact, not even an opinion. 

mariah carey is all time overrated (for looks). she could sing with anyone though

rihanna is overrated to me

i think torrie wilson might have had the nicest body ever at one point

Not Olivia Munn! She's such a dirty little jawn! Google her naughty texts she sent to a boyfriend at the time. Circling where she wants it :smokin

The snapchat pic she took with Rodgers

"Superbowl can suck it!" :wow: :evil:

Last edited:
^ :smh:

Lucky for you they are making great strides in the cure for blindness.

Woah I did not hear about the snapchat thing until today. Sure it's her? 208 secs on the snapchat too. Why would she do that?

Back
Top Bottom