Most overrated women (actress, musician, etc).

LeToya was my girl back in the day. Always thought she was the baddest in DC. Never saw the hype with Beyonce's looks, she's attractive but I'm not into her like that. No *** or breasts.

Taraji always been sexy. The last few years though, people been acting like she's a dime. She's not, she's always been that cute average girl.

I'm not attracted to white girls, no body at all so I'm not into 90% of these white actresses and models.

Kelly Rowland is sexy as hell but she's had a little too much work done. But she's still bad.

Nicki just look gross. She looks plastic, like **** is gonna fall apart any second :x

99% of Hollywood actresses.Almost none of them look attractive without makeup

99% of the Draya thread. I'd smash, but dudes in there worship girls who would have a Karrueche type body or worse if not for the thousands spent on plastic surgery

Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande (insert any other malnourished singers here)

Last edited:
Only reason I'm not into Beyonce is cause I've been seeing and hearing her non-stop for 18 years.

I turn 28 next month. I'm just exhausted from her :lol:

I'm a fan of large mammary glands , but the way people cape for her 
mean.gif
. Face is ok, but aside from her breasts i'm just not seeing it 

I can't even tell if Beyonce is attractive anymore because of her annoying @!@ music. I used to think she was :pimp: until the last few years of making nonstop hood rat "anthems". She should be imprisoned for whatever that "I'm spinnin with my hands up" @$@# is

Last edited:
Ol' Snow White...

devil.gif

Cute as hell...

pimp.gif

Going back to Cameron Diaz for a minute, her nose broke as a mug. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom