Most Remembered THreads / Posts on NT Post Links if available

Don't know the complete story, but The Real Hundreds was another member (Not Bobby or Ben) who started beefing with each other in the wdywt. I think this was around the same time as 25th hour, Dom went to a cemetery and poured one out for TRH and posted it on here.

Also I think they actually fought mano a mano right around the corner of the Hundreds RSWD.

Who won the fight

All the threads where it started as an AMA and always ended with someone being outed for lying lol

Vampire Diddy
RustyShackleford stories

I hated the fact that Ninjahood used "da" as opposed to "the". Also the fact that he didn't want to acknowledge Dominican came from Africa too. Other than that, NH will always be one of my favorite NTers

I remember a dude making a thread about meeting Sway and edited out his pic with him because he didn't want to get roasted. :lol:

there's been so many but one i can remember and not sure if mentioned or not was the "is this what really goes down in Washington Heights" it was a video of guys in the height dancing with each other and idk why but i remember crying at my desk watching it. 

RIP appreciation threads Niykee, Chantell , JR & Draya
frown.gif

Do y'all remember the thread we made when we jumped to Huddler from Yuku...

Meth was talking about how we will join in in one and justice will be serve and retaliate.... ect.

Then CreateDestroy made **** real! Dude posted Jay's house address, name, financial info :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Meth shut that thread real quick! :lol: Dudes were serious with that E-streetlife!
good lord the NSFW Ish that wa getting posted nonstop on Yuku :rofl:

:lol: ninja was hilarious to me because he reminded me of cats I used to know from the heights. I swear they must've all went to the same HS with the **** that came out their mouth.

Boozer thread I still think the hardest I've ever laughed, but dude with the all Denim suit on was pretty damn epic. I wish I could remember the title of that thread, but here's one of the pics.
i think it was called dipset general something something

Anyone have the story someone wrote about playing basketball? It said something about the ball touching no rim, no net, no air, nothing?

Back
Top Bottom