Most slept on release this year from JB?

Those wolf greys are nice 
pimp.gif
 Nobody really beasted out here for em, but I'll take them over the cool greys any day. 

^ co-sign on the wolf grey... 
for me it's the WC III's... not really that much slept on, but ain't that hyped also (at least in my area that is)

Wolf Greys sold extremely well.

They aren't a marquee shoe, but by no means were they slept on.

I would have to give it to the cardinals. Such a great shoe gathering dust at outlets across the nation.

well in terms of slept i ll said the orion blue 7 coz they weren't doin it for me...
the cardinals 7 release was way 2 early..
but they all sold pretty well i guess.... coz s,me peeps just buy WHATEVER IS NEW.... i swear man... they go like what are the new jays? gimme a sz x... loool

a lot of heat i couldnt lay my hands on... ray allen 13 bin 5... db 4... but its all good... what goes around cme back around lool

The 2011s, the less I see them in shops the more I realize I should have picked up a pair, it was a solid shoe with awesome technical features and I'm hoping they pop up in the outlets in large numbers like the 2010s. I'm in for the white/black pair now.

seen the white red 2011 at conroe outlet but it was a sz 11 didnt check price

with the number of retros jb is determined to pump out..
expect more and more nice shoes to be slept on, simply lost in the shadow of a more "hyped" up release
i agree the wolf greys were a real nice cw.. NT seemed to sleep on them but the streets didnt.
they sold out relatively quick, even though NT interest was definetly low

Stealth III's easily. Great quality for a retro and have not had chipping issues with mine. All you have to do is switch the white laces with the black ones and you have a fire shoe.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by spithrety

Stealth III's easily. Great quality for a retro and have not had chipping issues with mine. All you have to do is switch the white laces with the black ones and you have a fire shoe.
glasses.gif

i gotta agree

yeah..how were the wolf greys slept on? they sold out instantaneously most places it seemed (same day at least)....

"Olympic" / ID4 fives , yes patent leather killed the shoe, but a clean and simple colourway .

yeah... forgot to include the Cardinals on my original post... they still sittin' in some outlets here as well

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

yeah..how were the wolf greys slept on? they sold out instantaneously most places it seemed (same day at least)....

No they didn't

The last shots, great quaility. Dare I say even better than the originals but definitely far better than the 05s

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by spithrety

glasses.gif

i gotta agree
THIS

Stealth III or Cardinals, which were retro'd too early imho at least. I've still got two pairs from 07

Originally Posted by thisizdray

The last shots, great quaility. Dare I say even better than the originals but definitely far better than the 05s

Quality is pretty darn good
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom