most UNDER rated jordan goes to....

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

It's between the XV's and XX2's
Cosign, they also have the lowest resale value imo...XX2's had creative, inspirational modern design, juss never popped off as a shoe

I remember I paid $239 can. for my XX2's
sick.gif
...now they sit at thenotoriously overpriced Flightclub at $125...SMFH

You say UNDERRATED I say about right even MJ himself hates this dumb shoe. I have 1 pair for my collection only I would never wear them.

Originally Posted by Jay Dean03

XIX

easy
yep when i rocked my XVIs everybody was asking what they were.

the XIXs are underrated because i don't see any love for them

honestly the Flint XIX can match up with almost any colorway for any J

Originally Posted by Jay Dean03

XIX

easy
the XVIs are not underrated in my area my CDPs turn heads

the XIXs are the most underrated Jz and the XVs.

The Flint XIXs can go toe to toe with almost any other non OG CW for any J

I'd have to go with the XIIs. Easily the most durable basketball sneaker ever, and look awesome. My second choice would be the XVIIs. Not quite as durableas the XIIs, but they do hold up very well, and are my favorite shoes to ball in.

yep the XV is the most maybe casue it looks the most different for mthe otehr jordans

every jordan besides the 19 and 22 after 14 are underrated. people give them no love, when the 15s, 16s, 17s, 18s, and 20s are all cracktastic.

Originally Posted by AjZ44UnC

IMO Copper 17's are the most underrated Jordan...even tho it is an XVII+ and didnt' come with the suitcase, it is the best colorway of the XVII to drop by far

CO SIGN, those shoes should have flames coming out of them as you walk, in person they are something to gawk at

before the CDP the XVIs were but now people are all over them. I also say the IXs

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SHOEAFFLICTION.BLOGSPOT.COM

i have to say the aj 2, thats a very nice shoe. i remember buying them back in 86 at sears for 100 bucks and my mom almost killed me lol. definitely one of myfavorite jordans.

Back
Top Bottom