I would just trade him now and get some value
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
(SARCASM)

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Lakers fans think they can sign/trade for any player

We got Pau Gasol for Kwame Brown....

Of course we think we can trade for any player...
laugh.gif
You got the tin man and gave up the cowardly Lion
laugh.gif

f5e35465409373ba68dfb397f115eced6e0dd24.png

Some Laker fans I know around my area are pretty unrealistic.
For example, my friend thinks Fisher is a Top 5 point guard in the NBA right, and that Bynum will always be better than Oden. I told him just give Oden sometime.
Another one, this guy that I was playing basketball with was all yelling that Michael Jordan doesnt have s!@# on Kobe. Its cool that he likes Kobe, butc'mon man. Have some respect for MJ.

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

Any fans of a Philadelphia professional sports team.

Erroneous....
Philly Fans Give No Support When Their Team Struggles....They Will Boo You Till You Get Your Act Together And Win....

laugh.gif
...Proof Is In The Pudding....Sixer's Home Game Attendance Looks Like A WNBA Exhibition Game

I'm a little tired today, could somebody fill out my post for me? I'm sure some of you guys will be able to put down everything I would say.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

San diego charger fans and its not even close. their homer-ism is on a level that no other teams fans will ever reach
eyes.gif

That's kind of a reach bro. I understand that we have our handful of homer fans, but I'd have to say we have more bandwagon fans than homer fans. Butthen again, they go hand in hand. I'd have to say more least educated about other teams. Actually, they'd rather refer to themselves as Raider Haterrather than Charger fans at times which I don't agree with because I like the Raiders.

But fellow Chargers fans on this board such as Supra, DWAI, LTB, Rawsheed, and others I may have forgot got their game on straight when it comes to football.

kobe_fan.jpg

Kobe fans are just unrealistic in their comparisons...
smh.gif

I like him don't get me wrong but you die hards make it easy to not like him.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by caLiwestcoast1

Originally Posted by solefob

niner fans.
sick.gif
EXPLAIN?!....you gotta be kidding me
indifferent.gif
...we know we suck
frown.gif
That's not true - from JTO, to Tully Banta-Cain, to Mike Rumph, to Cody Pickett, to Kevan Barlow, to Darrell Jackson, to Ashley Lelie, toBrandon Lloyd, to Josh Morgan, to Alex Smith - Niner fans are the most ridiculous on the planet. Hyping up subpar players. It's probably because I'mfrom the Bay, but every year my boys always talkin' bout how yall bout to do something special
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AZSunDevil22

CUBS FANS!
This is downright silly, if anything we're the most realistic because every year we know and expect something to go wrong.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by truthmain

Originally Posted by caLiwestcoast1

Originally Posted by solefob

niner fans.
sick.gif
EXPLAIN?!....you gotta be kidding me
indifferent.gif
...we know we suck
frown.gif
That's not true - from JTO, to Tully Banta-Cain, to Mike Rumph, to Cody Pickett, to Kevan Barlow, to Darrell Jackson, to Ashley Lelie, to Brandon Lloyd, to Josh Morgan, to Alex Smith - Niner fans are the most ridiculous on the planet. Hyping up subpar players. It's probably because I'm from the Bay, but every year my boys always talkin' bout how yall bout to do something special
laugh.gif

i think you're confusing us with the raider fans
laugh.gif
...then againunrealistic fans are everywhere...can i name commentators as unrealistic?!...bob freakin' fitzgerald...this idiot is the most unrealistic warrior fan ever
laugh.gif
...to him anything a warrior does is amazing
eyes.gif

I agree on 49er fans, some dudes are just delusional.

I don't wanna name drop, but I remember dukes saying we were gonna be in the NFC championship after a horrible win.

I guess after years of success with Montana and Young (the Era I watched), a couple years of misfortunes, we immediately see anything positive and run with it.

laugh.gif
But, with teams trying to "rebuild" it always gets worse before it gets better.

Originally Posted by truthmain

Originally Posted by AZSunDevil22

CUBS FANS!
This is downright silly, if anything we're the most realistic because every year we know and expect something to go wrong.

frown.gif

Disagree, during the Dodger vs Cubs matchup - I'd say 80% of Cubs fans were picking the Cubbies to sweep the Dodgers. Although, Arog did keep it real, he was just on suicide watch most of the timethough
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ some Cubs fan (can't recall his name) betting a Dodger fan $100 that theCubbies will win and being ghost after that
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom