Most wanted jordans that haven't been retroed lately...

which pair do you guys think it is? and what pair do you want JB to release bad?

For m it's the Olympic 6s, the normal OG ones not the new ******edmulti colours. Cement 3s, Cement 4s, and Concords for sure as well.

Originally Posted by dieTOlive

another stupid thread from u?
No need for this comment on Niketalk.  I like this post because it will bring up discussion.

The white/cement III's and concord XI's (DMP form) have been retrod relatively recent.  Some shoes that have not been retroed in longer time frames are much better choices.

The obsidian/white/french blue XII's need to be retrod.
Also the original white/red/black I's have not seen a proper retro in 16 years. 
Both pairs of lowtop XVI's could also be brought back for the first time.   What do I know, I'm just some random guy on the internet.

Pure nostalgia. Give me these and I call it quits.
2hxt56v.jpg
2vnj2c1.jpg

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

OG Bordeaux 7s

This!! Seeing that sample pic from a lil' while ago, made me want these even more. I'm in love with the Bordeaux's, it was my first Air Jordan, and my most sentimental, with Hares a very close second...

But anyways, I want these back out, and I would love for the Maroon, Sport Blue, and White Infrared VI's to come out as well...there are others but these are my main choices.

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

No need for this comment on Niketalk.  I like this post because it will bring up discussion.

The white/cement III's and concord XI's (DMP form) have been retrod relatively recent.  Some shoes that have not been retroed in longer time frames are much better choices.

Both pairs of lowtop XVI's could also be brought back for the first time.   What do I know, I'm just some random guy on the internet.
theres ISS for threads like this.

smh.gif
smh.gif

nah bruh im strate with the 2010 releases... if they come out with the concords with those cement 3s and the cool greys... im strate for now everything else with come i can wait.

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

theres ISS for threads like this.

smh.gif
smh.gif
stop trolling jesus. you do it in every thread.

white/blue xvi
playoff xii's black/white
II's but a black/red color way
low top xi's in og colorways
playoff xiii's
sept. blue vi

the 16 year old is mad. ignore me son. use the "ignore" feature. it's there for a reason kid

I cant believe no has mentioned them yet......One of my grails POWDER IXs!!! Come on JB please!!!

Back
Top Bottom