Mother 'made sex tape with her son, 16, and sent him naked photos of herself'

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Why did this need to be posted? Yes, incest happens. Yes, it's more common then people think. Yes, the mom is mentally ill.
How do you know she's mentally ill or is it just an assumption because of her actions?  And is incest acceptable because it happens and is more common than people think?
It's an assumption. And no, not acceptable. Especially not parents and children. That's called rape.

35iu6pd.jpg

This is why I don't dismiss those pron vid titles that claim incest. I mean usually it's just regular old amateur pron relabeled for ppl with incest fetishes but this right here gives some validity
Originally Posted by bjamez20

You guys see this related story
sick.gif

http://www.dailymail.co.u...-month-old-daughter.html
tumblr_li935zmOzv1qafrh6.png

Inital reaction
img-thing

Reaction after skimming article.

Then it set in. @#*#++% sick
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

The 1st story makes me sick but the 2nd makes me flippin irate! We live in a sad sad world.

I kinda understand the boy and his mother. If she was never in his life he probably can't see her as a mother figure. My ex's mother and brothers are uncomfortably close for me. They take mommas boys to another level. I think it's a combination of loneliness and turn on. Either way they all need help.

The related thead is just sad.

Both of those stories are sick. But, the Daily Mail is infamous for finding the most vile American stories and posting them.

She had him at 16 then waited another 16 to have him pull out again?
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom