indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

just disgusting, i hope the mother rots in hell

wont post the pic of the girl
frown.gif

this is really sad and it seems every state has a problem w/social workers having too heavy of a caseload

i'd probably cry myself to sleep every night coming home from a job like that

you would think SW would do everything they can to help these kids but i'm sure at some point it becomes exhausting just seeing the same situations everyday and they probably become desensitized to it...

money goes to all the wrong things in this country
tired.gif

omg
mad.gif

so she just decided, this one's defective so I'll just lock the door and throw away the key?
30t6p3b.gif

that... is not right....

keep it really real NT famb... what would happen if a dude did something like this?

also... how much better if we paid people money that actually contributed to society?

cats get $300 million contracts for connecting with a baseball 3 out of 10 tries...

but people like teachers, social workers, and fire fighters get the brunt end of the stick...

Originally Posted by ricky409

that... is not right....

keep it really real NT famb... what would happen if a dude did something like this?

also... how much better if we paid people money that actually contributed to society?

cats get $300 million contracts for connecting with a baseball 3 out of 10 tries...

but people like teachers, social workers, and fire fighters get the brunt end of the stick...

truth

Back
Top Bottom