mother takes call of duty away from son, he kills her... this cant be life

The world now days is a scary place to live. I don't live in fear, but I also realize there are a lot of ppl out there that give into evil and its very sad to see. I also would like to know if the kid was on any kind of medication. (depression meds or such.)

sick.gif

mean.gif

Unless I'm mistaken, you load a .22 one by one.

So dude popped his mother, reloaded, popped her again, reloaded, popped her again, etc

:x :x :x

I don't think hell be needing that any time soon.

Last edited:
Ridiculous.

Kid will probably get off on some mental illness bull crap. Clearly, he's mentally effed up, but the mentally ill should hang just like the rest of us "normal" people for doing stupid stuff like this.

The kid got the gun for his 10th birthday...first murder in that city 115 years. Kid most likely had an Oedipus complex and the video game kept his urges suppressed which is why he tried to rape her. She was powerless and vulnerable. She probably reciprocated the urges through inappropriate roles assigned in the home, the father was never there according to reports. The kid text'd him telling him he killed his mom the father said "Cool now dump her body". Police said he was suppose to be the authority figure in the home. But the mom didn't make any calls to him to reprimand their son.

Told NT Iowa people are crazy ...

Last edited:
So numb to all this stuff nowadays. Don't even have any sort of emotion towards the ordeal.
real talk
You pretty much have to be that way in order to maintain your sanity.  If I got emotional over every terrible news story I heard about I'd have bleeding ulcers and a nervous breakdown. At some point you just have to detach yourself and be thankful it's not anyone you know.

Didn't realize we had so many psychologists on here.
Who me? Nah that isn't what I majored in. But I do like to investigate things for myself and enhance my media literacy, opposed to being spoon fed news as factual and legitimate. 

Yall remember the story of the kid in NY who cut his mom's head off & took a picture with it?

Did he get any psychologists to testify in his defense?

Call of Duty should get the least amount of blame in this situation.

Kid should even had the damn game.

Yall remember the story of the kid in NY who cut his mom's head off & took a picture with it?

Did he get any psychologists to testify in his defense?

"This n_ knew what he was doing." - Dave Chappelle

I think I'm taking the least popular side of this discussion... But I really don't think it's any fault of the game (at least directly.) I think it all goes back to how the kid was raised. How can your kid not mentally handle having a game taken away? Why does your kid even have that game to begin with?

Back
Top Bottom