Motorola cliq, mytouch, or none?

I have a 16 gig iphone I'm trying to get rid of and someone offered me a trade of either of the two phones listed. I tried looking up the specs to the phone and couldn't make a concrete decision on if I should pull the trigger on one or not. I know some you of guys have these phones, I want to know if it's worth the trade or should I just wait it out. I would unlock the Iphone but I can't

if you cant unlock the iphone, then I say wait it out and get the mytouch w/ keyboard when it comes out, if you can

ig your iphone is a 2g then do da trade, if its a 3g, cliq yes mytouch no...3gs would be a no on both phones as far as trades.

It's a 3g and it can't be unlocked. Is the cliq any good? I've heard a lot of good things about the droid phones. Will it be better than having a crappy blackberry storm?

I had a Cliq and personally it is trash.
It is like a chick phone and it is very sensitive.
I'd say get a Blackberry or just wait for some other HTC phones to release.

As was mentioned, the Cliq sucks, I had mine for two days and promptly returned it. The My-touch is dated and not going to serve you better than the iPhone. I'd wait it out if you can. There are some better android options coming to T-Mo soon tho.

get the mytouch slide.

BBs have outdated OS, you WILL noticed the huge difference coming from an iphone.

i just got the HTC HD2 today, phone is extra nice. It's def impressive, look into it OP

Originally Posted by im so fresh 3

Another question for anyone who reads this, someone just offered me an nokia n97. Is that worth it?

nope

i was really looking forward to that phone when it came out, but almost every single review was disappointed with it.

get the mytouch slide.

The Cliq is garbage. BB Storm is weak too, the BB OS is outdated. The MyTouch is ok but the MyTouch Slide is a lot better.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Another question for anyone who reads this, someone just offered me an nokia n97. Is that worth it?

nope

i was really looking forward to that phone when it came out, but almost every single review was disappointed with it.

get the mytouch slide.
You sure? The specs of the phone look pretty nice. Can anyone else co-sign on this?

Originally Posted by CWrite78

nope

get the mytouch slide.
You sure? The specs of the phone look pretty nice. Can anyone else co-sign on this?

weird view angle. slow/dated OS, crappy keyboard. i REALLY wanted this phone, was going to give up my iPhone for it.. till i started reading reviews. i couldn't get one since there is no flagship nokia store in cali and nobody was carrying it so i wasn't going to take the chance and buy it. BUT, if you can play with it and you like it, go for it. nokia makes solid products. that just wasnt for me.

get the mytouch slide or the nexus one right now the nexus one is the only android phone running on 2.2 so look into it and it's coming to tmobile stores in late june

don't get a blackberry that becoming the new sidekick in the hood imo

These are all just offers being thrown at me. Realistically, I would like to make some money off of it but I do want a new phone. I have a blackberry storm and i really just want to get rid of it. So far it's been the moto cliq, mytouch, htc imago, bold 9700, and the n97.

I WOULD RATHER GET A G1 OVER THE CLIQ CAUSE AT LEAST YOU COULD INSTALL ANDROID 2.1 ON A G1 BUT THE CLIQ IS STUCK ON THE OLD ANDROID 1.5

NOOOO DON'T DO THE CLIQ U MUST HATE UR SELF IF YOU GO ANDROID EITHER MYTOUCH 3G OR MYTOUCH SLIDE G1 OR NEXUS ONE TRUST ME

I'm not getting the cliq, I was just saying what offers have been put on the table so far. So far, the n97 and bold 9700 look like the best picks

Back
Top Bottom