Motorola Droid Verizon Wireless

[h1]http://gizmodo.com/5444557/htc-espresso-sense-ui-ported-to-droid[/h1]
[h1]HTC Espresso Sense UI Ported To Droid[/h1]
thumb160x_espressosense.jpg
Adventurous Droid owners looking for something new can now load their phones up with the yet-to-be-released HTC Espresso's Sense UI update. If you have a rooted Droid, check out this guide for full instructions. [AllDroid via Redmond Pie]

HTC FTW
pimp.gif

What are some of you all usin for ringtones???
I need some badly Im tired of hearin "Droid" for my messages

i came up on a droid at a party, i plan on activating with a straight data plan for a month (34.99 i think, plus my mom has a vintage 14.99 60/min a monthplan)

can someone run me through what i need to do to hop on the apps, is there something to jailbreak like iphone?
thanks for any help. I'm a little lost right now

also i have an iphone, so I'm not trippen about nba league pass etc (already on iphone) but what are some good droid exclusive apps

also can u make your own ringtones? does this phone connect to wifi?

thanks in advance

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

+#@%, the battery cover on the back is pissing me off.

I lost the first one.

Now I dropped my phone and it doesn't fit properly. It's poppin' out on one of the corners.
I dont know how you lose a batt cover. Anyway, about 2 weeks ago you could go on VZW.com and add one to your cart for FREE. Im sure its probablyover now but you can check.

Originally Posted by manamazing55

+#@%, the battery cover on the back is pissing me off.

I lost the first one.

Now I dropped my phone and it doesn't fit properly. It's poppin' out on one of the corners.
I dont know how you lose a batt cover. Anyway, about 2 weeks ago you could go on VZW.com and add one to your cart for FREE. Im sure its probably over now but you can check.

It's actually a very common problem with this phone...

oh ok............again not sure how that would happen unless you mess with it.

Anyway, when you get one, get a Body Glove cover for the phone, then you dont have to worry about it

Yo, just snagged a Droid yesterday. Got a Best Skin Ever for it, and downloaded the following apps: Yelp, Listen (for podcasts), Ringdroid, Google Goggles,Advanced Task Killer, MixZing (for music), and Sportacular. Anything else I should download and do first to get this thing pretty?

Home++

Handcent

SMSbackup (back up any texts to your gmail with ease)

Weather Widget - Donate

There's Soooo much I've done to my Droid, don't know where to begin.

Peace

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Yo, just snagged a Droid yesterday. Got a Best Skin Ever for it, and downloaded the following apps: Yelp, Listen (for podcasts), Ringdroid, Google Goggles, Advanced Task Killer, MixZing (for music), and Sportacular. Anything else I should download and do first to get this thing pretty?

Best Skin Ever...?

Yo man, how the *+%$ do I get a nice background on this thing? Seriously.

Nothing fits the screen properly.

Home++

Can you describe this please?

You want some nice wallpapers you mean? I have about 300+

The resolution for pics needs to be set right, since its such a high resolution. 854x960

Look on Photobucket under my Account albums for "REDBRIM." Have albums for babes (NSFW) & random walls.

Home++ is a home replacement. I have it as my default. Adds 3-7 screens. Adds a "power bar strip" below. Try it, its free but use it befroe giving upon it. Takes time to get used to.

Also recommend Dolphin Browser. You can pinch zoom & DOWNLOAD youtube videos directly to your phone. So you can keep them then delete later when youdon't want them. That way you don't have to wait til the vid buffers.

Peace

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Yo, just snagged a Droid yesterday. Got a Best Skin Ever for it, and downloaded the following apps: Yelp, Listen (for podcasts), Ringdroid, Google Goggles, Advanced Task Killer, MixZing (for music), and Sportacular. Anything else I should download and do first to get this thing pretty?

Best Skin Ever...?

Yo man, how the *+%$ do I get a nice background on this thing? Seriously.

Nothing fits the screen properly.

Can you describe this please?

Best skin ever is a protective adhesive for the phone so u don't gotta snag a case for it. Check it out: http://www.bestskinsever.com/servlet/the-167/Motorola-Droid-Skin/Detail

Home++ is dope, but you gotta get a seamless scrolling wallpaper if you want it to look good. Like this one:

bluehome.png

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

You want some nice wallpapers you mean? I have about 300+

The resolution for pics needs to be set right, since its such a high resolution. 854x960

Look on Photobucket under my Account albums for "REDBRIM." Have albums for babes (NSFW) & random walls.

Home++ is a home replacement. I have it as my default. Adds 3-7 screens. Adds a "power bar strip" below. Try it, its free but use it befroe giving upon it. Takes time to get used to.

Also recommend Dolphin Browser. You can pinch zoom & DOWNLOAD youtube videos directly to your phone. So you can keep them then delete later when youdon't want them. That way you don't have to wait til the vid buffers.

Peace

So how did you custom create the skins? I'm looking for some rap & hip-hop %**@.

DId the ESPN radio app disappear? I wanted to buy it the other day but now it's gone...
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom