Motorola Razr... how much is it worth>?

im planning to sell my motorola razr when i go back to philippines in a couple of weeks. and i was just wondering how much can i get for it.. you think i can get atleast 5000 pesos for it? thanks in advance..

if it's already an open line and in good condition. from what i've seen filipinos aren't big fans of motorolas.

^actually, the Razr has become very popular with middle-class, 16-something people.

hyphy101: You can probably sell it at that price in the cellphone flea market if it comes complete and like what peks03 said, open line and in good condition.
MACNOTAPPLE x STORM THE FRONT

DS Jordan 4 "Black Cat" sz9.5 FS/FT (pref. Nike Blazers or Vans). PM me​

actually... its not an open line? im pretty sure they can do it there but is that like a big deal? and also there are some light scratches and no charger.. but i think i have one laying around here at the house.. and i doubt that i can get it unlock here since i have so many stuff to do until i leave for the philippines..

oh. 2 months ago, my sister's complete and scratchless razr V3 was sold for 4,500 over someone at bidshot.com.

Flea market buyers wanted to get it for 3,500.

I'm sorry, but I guess yours would be lower even if you can get it unlocked. Is that a V3?

i doubt you'll be able to sell your razr for 5t. another thing, if i remember correctly, i don't think they have the key for the unlocking razrs. and even if they do, they might charge you a lot for it.

If you're looking to sell, check greenhills, the cellphone tiangge area, try selling it there, canvas around and sell it to the highest offer.

^my personal demographic of Motorola Razr users solely based on personal observation which would probably lack some credibility but I figured would be useful as a potential market for the mobile phone that hyphy101 is selling. :smile:
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom