Motorola Razr... how much is it worth>?

Joined Oct 18, 2006
im planning to sell my motorola razr when i go back to philippines in a couple of weeks. and i was just wondering how much can i get for it.. you think i can get atleast 5000 pesos for it? thanks in advance..

Joined Aug 16, 2003
if it's already an open line and in good condition. from what i've seen filipinos aren't big fans of motorolas.

Joined Jan 31, 2006
^actually, the Razr has become very popular with middle-class, 16-something people.

hyphy101: You can probably sell it at that price in the cellphone flea market if it comes complete and like what peks03 said, open line and in good condition.
MACNOTAPPLE x STORM THE FRONT

DS Jordan 4 "Black Cat" sz9.5 FS/FT (pref. Nike Blazers or Vans). PM me​

Joined Oct 18, 2006
actually... its not an open line? im pretty sure they can do it there but is that like a big deal? and also there are some light scratches and no charger.. but i think i have one laying around here at the house.. and i doubt that i can get it unlock here since i have so many stuff to do until i leave for the philippines..

Joined Jan 31, 2006
oh. 2 months ago, my sister's complete and scratchless razr V3 was sold for 4,500 over someone at bidshot.com.

Flea market buyers wanted to get it for 3,500.

I'm sorry, but I guess yours would be lower even if you can get it unlocked. Is that a V3?

Joined Jun 8, 2003
i doubt you'll be able to sell your razr for 5t. another thing, if i remember correctly, i don't think they have the key for the unlocking razrs. and even if they do, they might charge you a lot for it.

If you're looking to sell, check greenhills, the cellphone tiangge area, try selling it there, canvas around and sell it to the highest offer.

Joined Jan 31, 2006
^my personal demographic of Motorola Razr users solely based on personal observation which would probably lack some credibility but I figured would be useful as a potential market for the mobile phone that hyphy101 is selling. :smile:

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now