Motorsports, Chi's and N. Carolina 23's one year ago.........

^^^ both of em

i noticed that Pig Love follows me into every thread, then tries to talk smack to me.

Man, I haven't been on NT much in the past few months but I can always count on coming back to see you guys fighting in the JB forum
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FastShoes

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by FastShoes

Originally Posted by inglewooood

obviously, but that craziness was not for the 23's

they have lost value tho

i feel for those who paid 185 plus tax (retail)

shoetrends cant sell em for 150
http://www.marqueesole.com/php/client/product.php?id=86

Well someone should tell marqueesole that selling them for $2823.28 is a bit much lol
roll.gif
Those aren't the same.......

I don't find the humor......

^^ right those are 23 premiers not reg. 23's u uneducated fool!
roll.gif

Wrong the fool would be the person to pay that much for a crappy shoe.
smokin.gif

Nah you just fail at not knowing which 23's are which.

the best thing about the motorsports colourway is that they are called "motorsports". the shoes are only okay. i didn't cop.

but the release does feel like it was just yesterday.

i copped the motos but sold this past summer... couldnt get past the nightmares i had with my all stars creasing up...
i could have copped for 130 this weekend and still passed.... the 23s are freaking sexy to me but i cant get with the patent toe box.
Old Love 23s are my fav just because of that.

was at city blue on south street in philly today and saw the bulls cw for $100 passed and copped the 1/2 cents for $110. imo the all black cents are nasty
pimp.gif

didnt pick up any of those three. my local champs received more shipments of them and had some during one of the recent F&F so i helped a friend out andgrabbed him a pair but thats the closest i got to buying one. i did buy my all-stars for $55 at champs though
pimp.gif

Only picked up the Chi's Black Friday.
Was holding out for the UNC's but my luck ran out on em.
Didn't like the Motorsports, or the Color/Tint of the Blue on the Leather...it would of been better if it was nubuck like the Black/Stealths

All in all, the XX3s are in my top 5 Jordan Signature Models to date. The shoe was crafted perfectly by Tinker.

I think one of the footlockers in River Oaks Mall in Cal City still has pairs of the Moto's and the Chicago's...
and I think they're still trying to move them for retail
laugh.gif

They're all dope shoes imo though, but the black stealth XX3 are the best imo.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Yo inglewood, I've been online and in three threads and I've seen your sarcastic remarks in each one. I hardly noticed
how much better this board was the past few days when you weren't in the JB threads. Dude, shut up and hug someone
cause you mad.

indifferent.gif
*nods*

Inglewood, this dude is all on your nu+s!!! Every post of his has to be something pertaining to you! Such a lil squirrel!

looks like inglewoods got jordanhead holding his pocket

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Pure trash. JB hyped alot of you up to pay retail for these.

If any jordan was worth retail in the last year it was these. I didnt pay retail but ''pure trash'' damn.
tongue.gif

XX3's are not even as comfortable as some of the earlier Jordans in the lineup. I know they're a nice looking shoe, but I was very disappointed withthe feel of this shoe....can't even rock these for ball due to the pinky toe problems these seem to cause.

..and I'm addicted to the double stacked feeling of zoom air...although these are low to the ground, the fit is not as superior as others in the lineup andespecially shoes from Nike basketball. Other than that...nice shoes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eltouha

the best thing about the motorsports colourway is that they are called "motorsports". the shoes are only okay. i didn't cop.

but the release does feel like it was just yesterday.

Why are they called Motorsports?

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Pure trash. JB hyped alot of you up to pay retail for these.

What was retail $185? I paid $230 for my special pairs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

but i cant get with the patent toe box.
Old Love 23s are my fav just because of that.
I remember Supa and I paid $50 bucks for this colorway
roll.gif

Originally Posted by inglewooood

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Yo inglewood, I've been online and in three threads and I've seen your sarcastic remarks in each one. I hardly noticed
how much better this board was the past few days when you weren't in the JB threads. Dude, shut up and hug someone
cause you mad.

indifferent.gif
*nods*
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

two soft dudes that let some random guy on the internet get to them.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

how pathetic

dont mind me. plain and simple
get a life bro...you must get off with all these dudes gettin' mad at you, huh?

Love my Black/Stealth XXIIIs. No other colorway for me. The feel a bit stiff though. Take some breaking in.

23's are definitely one of the better numbered models to drop in awhile. still on the hunt for the motorsports though....

My dumb *** went up to Montreal Canada to copp these on Oct 4 when they dropped out there two months earlier.
happy.gif
Retail was
smh.gif
The 6 hour and 45 minute drive each way was
devil.gif
The chickswere
smokin.gif
The strippers were
pimp.gif
lol.
30igv2s.jpg

96ez2f.jpg

I bought the Chicago XX3 earlier this year during F&F for $140. Haven't worn them yet. If I can find a pair of old love XX3 I'd trade these for it.

Back
Top Bottom