Motorsports, Chi's and N. Carolina 23's one year ago.........

Only copped the motos. I am surprised tho at how much the price has gone down on these.

i purposely missed out on all the 23s. The price were too high for a brand new bball shoe that looked alright. I'm hoping to get a pair of Chi's though

Didn't pick up any 23s...The only ones I really wanted were Titaniums and Finales..but would NEVER pay that kind of price
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Flightposite

Originally Posted by eltouha

the best thing about the motorsports colourway is that they are called "motorsports". the shoes are only okay. i didn't cop.

but the release does feel like it was just yesterday.

Why are they called Motorsports?

same colours as the jordan racing team, i guess. have you seen the motorsports IV? naming these "motorsports" was just piggybacking on the hype ofthose, imo. the idea behind the name ismore appealing than the actuality of the shoe. when i first saw them in a store i thought i was fortunate for the chanceto cop, but then didn't and have since realised that that initial sensation was just hype.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Yo inglewood, I've been online and in three threads and I've seen your sarcastic remarks in each one. I hardly noticed
how much better this board was the past few days when you weren't in the JB threads. Dude, shut up and hug someone
cause you mad.

indifferent.gif
*nods*
definitely agree on that 100%

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Yo inglewood, I've been online and in three threads and I've seen your sarcastic remarks in each one. I hardly noticed
how much better this board was the past few days when you weren't in the JB threads. Dude, shut up and hug someone
cause you mad.

indifferent.gif
*nods*

wow!!!!!

wearing my Wizard's/Motorsport's more often now but i'm starting to outgrow them. still look like im wearing them for the first time. now i'mlooking for the same colorway but in size 12.5

lol the night before that day i had plans to cop all three but ended up copping 0.
smh.gif
regreting it now, those motorsports are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my dumb self aint cop any of em.

i just have the stealth xx3s

i wish i had the white reds , chi towns , and motor sports. one day

i bought some pairs from shoetrends on the restock. got sz 12 & 13 motorsports from them awhile back. well worth the money spent. I had a good time whilebreaking my pair out once
glasses.gif
People definitely need to go up in sz. with these.

I hate when peeps call them MOTORSPORTS...I mean come on. The shoes are tributes to the teams MJ played on in his career. Carolina's, Chi Bulls and

THE WIZARDS!

not the motorsports...ugh. Oh well...I love em...and paid retail and I am not sorry I did. I am a big fan of the XX3.

3076188173_4d0316e9f8_o.jpg

and the rest...

3264837162_7667dd1b62.jpg

I bought all but the UNC's (might get them soon though now that they're cheaper) lost my Wizards dog though, kinda hoping to find another one
they all hurt my feet, specifically the pinky toe area after a few wears, so they don't get worn too often
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AsianImage

I hate when peeps call them MOTORSPORTS...I mean come on. The shoes are tributes to the teams MJ played on in his career. Carolina's, Chi Bulls and

THE WIZARDS!

not the motorsports...ugh.

not sure why you hate when peeps call them motorsports....it's a legitimate nickname also....

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by AsianImage

THE WIZARDS!

not the motorsports...ugh.

not sure why you hate when peeps call them motorsports....it's a legitimate nickname also....
I guess it is personal definitions of a "legit" nickname. I think it is more a mistake. When the shoe was just a pic with NO INFO,peeps instantly thought it was a "motorsports" colorway. This was very early on when the shoes were just being previewed. After the info wasreleased that these 3 shoes were part of a collection to pay homage to MJ's different teams...a UNC color, a Chi Bulls Colorway and A WIZARDS colorway. Iam just saying once the REAL MEANING of the colors were made known why do people continue to call it the motorsports when there is no connection at all? Ohwell...whatever. It is just my opinion, I guess you can call it anything you want right? All good!

Back
Top Bottom