Motorsports Restock

Just letting those that missed out know footalog.com has another, yes ANOTHER, restock on motorsports 6's.
Sizes 10-12 were available this morning, good luck!
(glad i got mine retail)
laugh.gif

damn i just tried already sold out ...anyone hear anything from finishline.com? i ordered a pair and still havent received shipment confirmation but they're telling me on the phone that they're supposed to be delivered today

Originally Posted by jsallday

damn i just tried already sold out ...anyone hear anything from finishline.com? i ordered a pair and still havent received shipment confirmation but they're telling me on the phone that they're supposed to be delivered today

Mine never changed from processing and they arrived at my house yesterday.

haha forget ebay those people are a disgrace to the shoe game ... @ hatchmo that is great news because now i really think im going to get these shoes thanks for the info bro

just  call them...

@ckaufman fusions? what? fusions are a disgrace to JB Brand ... i wanted to drive to a store but only one place in my county had them and it snowed like a b that day so i had to take a chance with this internet ordering nonsense

Originally Posted by milesofmiles

Just letting those that missed out know footalog.com has another, yes ANOTHER, restock on motorsports 6's.
(glad i got mine retail)
laugh.gif
right now is 220 plus 32 shipping , I won't buy from those HongKong Seller. if the shoes have any Problem I won't spend another 32 dollars on shipping to return this. I better get it from the states.

Originally Posted by cutepoison

Originally Posted by milesofmiles

(glad i got mine retail)
laugh.gif
right now is 220 plus 32 shipping , I won't buy from those HongKong Seller. if the shoes have any Problem I won't spend another 32 dollars on shipping to return this. I better get it from the states.

good point... shipping cost is crazy

Originally Posted by HatchMo

same here.

@ckaufman fusions? what? fusions are a disgrace to JB Brand ... i wanted to drive to a store but only one place in my county had them and it snowed like a b that day so i had to take a chance with this internet ordering nonsense

dont like resellers but won't get out and camp in the snow...
i'm not sorry about your luck.
Mods this can be locked. apparently the restock is already sold out.

Originally Posted by HatchMo

Yeah, same here. I never got shipment confirmation but they were delivered yesterday afternoon
smile.gif
. The transaction still hasnt even posted on my bank account.

For those of you who order from Footalog do their Jordan boxes come labeled just like retail pairs or are they unlabeled Jordan boxes?

they come labeled and look exactly like the ones everyone in the US got...but there is also an additional chinese sticker on the lid of the box.

it has a bunch of chinese characters that i cannot read and then it has the product # and the size (in mm) so mine says 265mm.

Somebody probably posted pics of their kicks from footalog so if you check the original motorsport thread that got locked a few days ago you should be able to find it (maybe around page 90 - just a guess though)

it is on the side of the lid - above where the normal sticker is. I think it can be removed but I don't see any problem with the sticker being there.
FOOTALOG NOW HAS SIZES 9/9.5/10/10.5 FOR $220 AND 12 FOR $240.

Back
Top Bottom