Mouth Swab Drug Test??

Joined Mar 5, 2007
So I have a mouth swab test and dont smoke a lot, but I blew a blunt about 2 weeks-2 1/2 weeks ago, is this test more effective then urine tests and what aremy chances of passing?

Thanks in advance

Joined Apr 30, 2006
MilitaryIV came to me with the same problem. Drink a #!%+$*+* of 100% Cranberry Juice. It worked for him I don't see why it wouldn't work for you. Mybuddy Lonnie works at a place that does mouth swabs and he said theres a bunch of things that can throw it off. Some examples he gave was eat some garlic,smoke a cigarette, mouthwash RIGHT before you take it (might be kinda hard to do), and chew a piece of strong gum. I haven't tried my buddies method asI've never had a Mouth Swab test. Good luck with it though!

Joined Mar 5, 2007
^ cool, thanks bro. been lookin all over google and only stats came up. Ima jus cop com CJ tomorrow and stoge one before I go. lol good lookin tho.'preciate it

Joined Mar 12, 2000
Haha all you have to do is brush your teeth before one of these to pass. If you havent smoked in 2 weeks you should be good

I took one and the guy doing the test and i quote said "you have to be a gutter addict not to pass one of these"

This test is by far the least easiest to pass.

Its weird tho i pissed for one for a job and there was no way i was clean and i still got the job so good luck with that you should be money.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now