Move Over Google .....

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Move Over Google .....

http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d59/hicucr/?action=view&current=pierce.jpg

indifferent.gif
Horrible Execution

there is an add-on for firefox that allows you to load wolfram alpha results alongside your google results.

264km06.png

Originally Posted by Bastitch

Originally Posted by dopestop

free advertisement?
I would never type a url that long just to search for something
google
yahoo
msn
wolframalpha
LOL
ARE YOU SERIOUS
YOUR SITE IS %#!+

You're still typing "google.com" in your browser?

You're on some Year 2000 steez.

Who doesn't have their default search engine on their browser or taskbar already?

actually google chrome has my top 9 frequently viewed pages 1: niketalk 2: google 3: myspace and so on.... so its actually better because i dont have to typein NIKETALK to go here, just 1 click and done

god dammit, y aint yall make a post about this b4 culda used this site for chemistry, better than google(for that)

This should not be compared to Google at all... Anyway, this'll come in handy next year for my Pharmacology class. Side-by-side comparisons of drugs andtheir chemical make-up
eek.gif

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

This should not be compared to Google at all... Anyway, this'll come in handy next year for my Pharmacology class. Side-by-side comparisons of drugs and their chemical make-up
eek.gif
Help in my calculus, physics, and chemistry classes next year
happy.gif

Originally Posted by rickybadman

I heard about this a while back, Wolfram is a genius but is arrogant as %!%%
laugh.gif
Plus I searched Gianna Michaels and go not results, this site is a fail.
mad.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I said move over google as a gimmick to get people into the post. I felt that people would look over the post since Kanye, Boobs, Butt, Jay-Z are not in thetitle. Like a lot of people mentioned, I can not compare them to Google since google is a search engine and I doubt this can be considered a search engine. IfI was actually comparing it to something, I would compare it to wikipedia like someone mentioned before. I did not make this post to say whether or not itsbetter than google but merely to just share with you guys/gals a cool website when you are bored or when you need info from other places.

For those complaining about the searches, I remember someone posting a link to google a while back (google going back into time or something) when hardlyanything I searched for came up or if it did come up, there where not that many hits. Just give this thing a chance before you write it off.

this is very interesting. this will go over a lot of people's heads, but the digital age is rapidly pushing ahead, and information is becoming more andmore organized. going forward, the question won't be where to get the information, but how credible it is.

Back
Top Bottom