Movie fan? Hollywood Reporter Roundtable discussions with directors, actors, & actresses

I love seeing interviews & behind the scenes stuff like this. Thought I'd share this with any movies fans here on NT like myself..

Directors - Quentin Tarantino, David. Russell, Ben Affleck, Ang Lee, Tom Hooper and Gus Van Sant.

Actresses - Anne Hathaway, Amy Adams, Sally Field, Naomi Watts, Rachel Weisz, Helen Hunt and Marion Cotillard.

Actors - Alan Arkin, Denzel Washington, Jamie Foxx, John Hawkes, Matt Damon, and Richard Gere.

Comedy Actresses - Christina Applegate 'Up All Night', Julie Bowen 'Modern Family', Laura Dern 'Enlightened', Zooey Deschanel 'New Girl', Julia Louis-Dreyfus 'Veep', Jane Lynch 'Glee' and Martha Plimpton 'Raising Hope'.

Comedy Actors - Ty Burrell 'Modern Family', Don Cheadle 'House of Lies', Jesse Tyler Ferguson 'Modern Family', Johnny Galecki 'The Big Bang Theory, Max Greenfield 'New Girl', and Ed Helms 'The Office'.

Will be needing a lot of free time to watch these.

P4L

Actors - Alan Arkin, Denzel Washington, Jamie Foxx, John Hawkes, Matt Damon, and Richard Gere.

But if these dudes did a movie.

jk, watching the actors one. My dude Denzel :pimp:

Last edited:
I liked the one where they were talking about Malick and how son cut out the main actor on that war film due to his editing. Thought that was a nice insight into such a mysterious director. Some of them are aight. Wish they had dudes like David Lynch or Jodorowsky interviewed. I'd pay for some insight from the. lel

one thing that bothered me is there weren't people of color in the other round tables (aside from the actors (drama & comedy). I know part of it is that no one (of color in the other round tables) has something out to promote currently like these folks did but that kinda highlights the issue if anything...

Last edited:
Some more I found...Glad you folks enjoyed it as much as I do...

The Writers - Judd Apatow, Mark Boal, David Magee, Chris Terrio, Michael Haneke and John Krasinski.

The Executives - The names weren't provided on the YouTube posting...

From earlier this year.

Drama Actors - Bryan Cranston 'Breaking Bad', Kelsey Grammer 'Boss', Jon Hamm 'Mad Men', Peter Krause 'Parenthood', Damian Lewis 'Homeland' and Kiefer Sutherland 'Touch'.

Drama Actresses - Claire Danes, Emmy Rossum, January Jones, Julianna Margulies, Kyra Sedgwick and Mireille Enos.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom