Movie scene question... Need help

My friends and I are trying to figure out what movie has the scene with either an assassin or a goon pretending to be holding a long box of flowers, then when the actions picks up, the box falls off and he's got either a shotgun or assault rifle. Fairly recent movie. Can't think of the movie. Any help, thanks.

Originally Posted by doyung9

My friends and I are trying to figure out what movie has the scene with either an assassin or a goon pretending to be holding a long box of flowers, then when the actions picks up, the box falls off and he's got either a shotgun or assault rifle. Fairly recent movie. Can't think of the movie. Any help, thanks.
Doubt its the one you're looking for...but the exact same scene happens with Arnold in Terminator 2

Originally Posted by JTPlatnum

Originally Posted by doyung9

Doubt its the one you're looking for...but the exact same scene happens with Arnold in Terminator 2

02.jpg

Was it the Sylvester Stallone movie Assassins?  My memory sucks so i'm not sure.

I'm pretty sure there is a scene in the godfather (when they kill the heads of the 5 families) where this happens, but of course that isn't a recent movie
*Edit, just remembered it wasn't with a box of flowers though 
grin.gif

only scene I can think of is Terminator 2 when Arnold squares up against that liquid metal cop. Pulls out the shotty from the flower box all dramatic like and proceeds to blast.

The following movies had that scene:

The Killing (1956)
Dog Day Afternoon (1975)
Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)
Hard Boiled (1992)
Reservoir Dogs (1992)
Hitman: Codename 47 (2000)
Hitman: Contracts (2004)
The Taking of Pelham 123 (2009)

Probably more too

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

The following movies had that scene: