Movie theater shooting in San Antonio, TX... SMH

yeah thats in my city, i heard it was more of a one party vs one party and then one party starts shooting than someone coming there to shoot up random people.

still sucks...too many shooting this week :smh:

What the heck is going on lately...people really taking this 2012 stuff seriously :smh:

Hopefully no one was hurt :smh:

yeah thats in my city, i heard it was more of a one party vs one party and then one party starts shooting than someone coming there to shoot up random people.

still sucks...too many shooting this week :smh:

Someone told me it was over a female. :nerd:

Yeah didnt expect to see this on NT tho.

[COLOR=#red]Police investigate gunfire at movie theater[/COLOR]

One person was believed wounded late Sunday when a gunfire erupted at a local movie theater, sending panicked moviegoers rushing to exits and ducking for cover, police and witnesses said.

At least one suspect — possibly the alleged shooter — was in custody, officers said.

According to initial reports at the scene, an unidentified person was wounded but their condition was not immediately released.

Witnesses said numerous shots were fired inside and outside the Santikos Mayan Palace 14 theater complex on Southwest Military Drive around 9:25 p.m., setting off the scramble to safety before police and EMS arrived.

One witnesses said she and several other patrons locked themselves in a bathroom to avoid the shooting.

Police scanner traffic indicated the shooting incident may have begun at a nearby restaurant, and the suspect may have been an employee there.

In broadcast reports, eyewitnesses said the gunfire appeared to start outside before moving into the theater lobby.

The shooting immediately sparked fears of a mass slaying like the one in July that killed 12 people and injured 58 at a movie theater in Aurora, Colo.

Read more: http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...re-at-movie-theater-4122668.php#ixzz2FHrAmV6g

Last edited:
a shooting in a public place... regardless.

how am i supposed to know when the news site didnt even have the info? go cry about it.

atleast say thank god no innocent people got killed.

damn

how did you find out about this brah?

I just got a text from my friend a 1 hour after it happen...

Last edited:
mean.gif
staying home from now on.  Holiday shopping is done.  Laying low until 2013

Man.
mean.gif

Stuff like this probably happened in the past but NOW is making huge headlines.

Social media, you are scary.

Man. :smh:

Stuff like this probably happened in the past but NOW is making huge headlines.

Social media, you are scary.

nah, if theres a shooting in a public place, its gonna be on the news. If people get killed it will get picked up everywhere.

wasnt as frequent back in the day but its getting ridiculous now. Cant even do anything these days, you never know who the hell is out there and what they are gonna do.

kinda sad

nah, if theres a shooting in a public place, its gonna be on the news. If people get killed it will get picked up everywhere.
wasnt as frequent back in the day but its getting ridiculous now. Cant even do anything these days, you never know who the hell is out there and what they are gonna do.
kinda sad

very sad

thats why i dont go out anymore. Tired of going out and I cant trust the person behind me while im staying in line or whatever. Thats why i always turn sideways when in line or etc

Just like the major media outlets and folks whoring the hell out of the negative publicity regarding these events.

It's one thing to be made aware of what's going on, but no need to glorify it and give it 24/7 news coverage/analysis and such like ESPN does with football coverage.

We don't need to just post all this negative s*** on NT, clean it up.

There are tons of positive topics and stories that people don't post or share because they are afraid the thread won't get any buzz.

:smh:

I live in the Northwest side of San Antonio, so this was a pretty good way away from me.. I think people are really taking this end of the world situation serious and just doing what ever because in a few days it wont even matter.

The guy probably even warned his co workers he was going to kill them. Him chasing his co workers even though his girl wasnt even there seems like some interpersonal issues in the workplace.

a girl can either be your greatest motivation or greatest despair...
The realist sh*t ever wrote... We have all been their in our minds but these youngins on a whole another level... Too damn soft I feel this generation is... Kill yourself and let people live

Back
Top Bottom