MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

Gotti was weird but watchable and entertaining to me. It was totally miscast. From the accents to the actors. Script was bad. The kid playing John Jr was playing his son from 14 to 40. Let's change his hairstyle and give him some glasses and then he'll look older :lol: Kid looked 18 and was talking about he was worried about his family.

And the scrotum on his chin that had him looking like Thanos :rofl:

Travolta was putting up a hell of an effort to look like he was really trying hard, but he doesn't have the acting chops. I've seen other people like Nick Cage and Bruce Willis phone it in on straight to Netflix joints, not Travolta, he was really trying. I applaud the effort at least.

It wasn't a gangsta movie, it was a bio movie about him that came out like a Lifetime movie. I don't even see why it was rated R.

E should never direct a movie again. I saw what he was trying to do, but it failed. The flashbacks weren't annoying, they were just misused and unnecessary. It's a good thing Vinnie Chase decided on directing movies himself. :lol:

It was like a straight to DVD movie.

The kid playing John Jr was playing his son from 14 to 40. Let's change his hairstyle and give him some glasses and then he'll look older :lol: Kid looked 18 and was talking about he was worried about his family.
And mainly because of this, he was easily my favorite character. Everytime he was on screen I wanted to hear what he had to say, because practically everything he said just came off bad coming from her for a bunch of different reasons.:lol:

Just got the email about Peak Pricing. I am going to try to turn off auto-updates on apps to see if I can hold off longer. From the description of the email, it looks like they will charge you before you buy your ticket.

Hope you had a great Fourth of July!

At MoviePass, we are committed to enhancing the moviegoing experience. As we continue to blaze past three million loyal subscribers, our promise to you is to provide the most affordable service for everyone.

As we shared with you a couple of weeks ago, the evolution of our product –which begins to roll out today – is centered upon a demand-based pricing system for movies and showtimes.

Let’s take a quick look at Peak Pricing, designed to ensure that you enjoy MoviePass at a low monthly price for years to come.

Here's how it works:

5c8832de-e53f-4949-96dc-4737855f1d7e.png

Peak Pricing goes into effect when there’s high demand for a movie or showtime. You may be asked to pay a small additional fee depending on the level of demand. You can avoid the surcharge by selecting a different showtime or movie. Over the coming weeks we’ll also be introducing Peak Pass, which will allow you to waive one peak fee per month.
558a3605-9c20-4dbb-9ef8-c5bff6dd1a94.png

This red icon
7ded064b-4965-4375-b945-9be59b9d0bc6.png
indicates that a specific showtime is in Peak Pricing and there will be an added fee.
845f0b54-65f5-4f17-b538-5c22e67ba5bf.png

This grey icon
zGwAiNXsr0DvoD1vWIUF9Pmv_e1sRfqrUCS98ijzvmrfppJCTi4rZBNAx3YNIUUCDmwqwCD-PLnb9oQ7b5vS2fYcHKy3Y7TXrdF8zlWHEsDxafYMpzCkoeJzjuXivaAl7PvMTrzU
indicates that a showtime does NOT yet have an added fee, but is growing in demand and could enter Peak Pricing soon.
03d64689-60d5-4fa4-afd8-dd069880336e.png

If you’ve selected a showtime in Peak Pricing, you’ll see a confirmation screen with details on the surcharge. After you submit, you can check in to your movie and your card on file will be charged. You can always change your card on file by clicking “Edit payment method.”

Note: the actual Peak Pricing surcharge will vary based on showtime and movie title.
Please note that if you do not see these icons, Peak Pricing may not have gone into effect in your area. Peak Pricing is rolling out gradually over the next several weeks in order to ensure the best possible experience. It starts today and impacts a limited number of showtimes – please remember to check the app for the latest local showtimes before leaving for the theater.

More answers to Peak Pricing questions can be found here.

Thank you for your continued support and for being a loyal member of MoviePass.

See you at the movies!

The MoviePass Team

I figured itll be like that. The early times wont be affected . Which is when I go to the movie by myself

I have a feeling everything is going to be "peak pricing" soon, other than the 11am showing :lol:

how do ya like dolby cinemas compared to imax 3d?
going to watch ant man on friday in dolby cinema theater
It's the only way to watch summer movies imo. IW with the dolby sound and screen was :pimp:

3D is washed until Avatar comes out.

Hope you had a great Fourth of July!

At MoviePass, we are committed to enhancing the moviegoing experience. As we continue to blaze past three million loyal subscribers, our promise to you is to provide the most affordable service for everyone.

As we shared with you a couple of weeks ago, the evolution of our product –which begins to roll out today – is centered upon a demand-based pricing system for movies and showtimes.

Let’s take a quick look at Peak Pricing, designed to ensure that you enjoy MoviePass at a low monthly price for years to come.

Here's how it works:

5c8832de-e53f-4949-96dc-4737855f1d7e.png

Peak Pricing goes into effect when there’s high demand for a movie or showtime. You may be asked to pay a small additional fee depending on the level of demand. You can avoid the surcharge by selecting a different showtime or movie. Over the coming weeks we’ll also be introducing Peak Pass, which will allow you to waive one peak fee per month.
558a3605-9c20-4dbb-9ef8-c5bff6dd1a94.png

This red icon
7ded064b-4965-4375-b945-9be59b9d0bc6.png
indicates that a specific showtime is in Peak Pricing and there will be an added fee.
845f0b54-65f5-4f17-b538-5c22e67ba5bf.png

This grey icon
zGwAiNXsr0DvoD1vWIUF9Pmv_e1sRfqrUCS98ijzvmrfppJCTi4rZBNAx3YNIUUCDmwqwCD-PLnb9oQ7b5vS2fYcHKy3Y7TXrdF8zlWHEsDxafYMpzCkoeJzjuXivaAl7PvMTrzU
indicates that a showtime does NOT yet have an added fee, but is growing in demand and could enter Peak Pricing soon.
03d64689-60d5-4fa4-afd8-dd069880336e.png

If you’ve selected a showtime in Peak Pricing, you’ll see a confirmation screen with details on the surcharge. After you submit, you can check in to your movie and your card on file will be charged. You can always change your card on file by clicking “Edit payment method.”

Note: the actual Peak Pricing surcharge will vary based on showtime and movie title.
Please note that if you do not see these icons, Peak Pricing may not have gone into effect in your area. Peak Pricing is rolling out gradually over the next several weeks in order to ensure the best possible experience. It starts today and impacts a limited number of showtimes – please remember to check the app for the latest local showtimes before leaving for the theater.

More answers to Peak Pricing questions can be found here.

Thank you for your continued support and for being a loyal member of MoviePass.

See you at the movies!

The MoviePass Team
Seems easy enough to avoid for me at least.

You premiere night dudes will have it tough unless you pull the old buy a ticket for one flick and see what you wanted to anyway.

Man, the movie theater down the block for me has been closed for a burst pipe for like a month.

I'm surprised it's still open. The place is falling apart and every time I go for a matinee I have to ask someone to start the movie of shut off the lights. Feels like home.:lol:

Gonna have to take a bit of a trip longer than 7 minutes to catch a movie now.:sick:

So on one hand we get charged immediately, but then they are going to allow you one peak pricing pass once a month?

And the grey one means we better hurry up and buy the ticket because it's about to be peak pricing? So is it based on how full the movie theater is?

I saw Purge. Different than what I expected. It was good in parts, but trying to do too much with the message. I liked D and the chick Naya. Glad I didn't have to pay for it. Skeletor was one of the worst characters in a movie of all time. Totally unnecessary in a movie full of unnecessary. I don't understand why it's so difficult to make a good movie with a premise that allows it.

Man, the movie theater down the block for me has been closed for a burst pipe for like a month.

I'm surprised it's still open. The place is falling apart and every time I go for a matinee I have to ask someone to start the movie of shut off the lights. Feels like home.:lol:

Gonna have to take a bit of a trip longer than 7 minutes to catch a movie now.:sick:

Concourse Plaza, right? :lol:

I’ll drive to New Roc before I go to Concourse Plaza and it’s literally down the street from me.

AMC ftw. First week with it and I was able to catch Sicario, Mr. Rogers doc, and Ant-Man (in Dolby). All booked ahead of time and also racked up enough points by having my friends buy their tickets through me and earned $5. Used it towards a small drink and with the membership they upgraded the drink to a large for free. Although MoviePass is the cheaper option I think AMC pass is still better and definitely worth it.

Did three movies this week (incredbiles 2 in 3d, uncle drew, ant man wasp in dolby) at the same amc. Think the ticket lady recognizes me since she didnt ask for id the last time. Lol

Think i ran out of stuff to watch. Might check out hereditary if my schedule allows it

So, from the reviews above.

AMC A-List > Moviepass

Might have to make the switch before next billing cycle.

Back
Top Bottom