MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

Quite a few E-Ticketing near me.

C59B5DE9-2975-465A-AD91-BE6CB0710546.jpeg

Just when I was about to cancel my MoviePass, I was able to see Mission Impossible:Fallout early this afternoon by using e-ticketing. I had to sit in the third row from the front because the theater was so crowded, but MoviePass definitely came in handy today. :nthat:

Those who have E-Ticketing you can see any movie and there isn’t no peak pricing (even for month to month people).

Yeah for some reason peak pricing doesnt seem to affect those theatres. I'm still enjoying this **** :lol:

Once I get my card, I got movies to catch up on

Those who have E-Ticketing you can see any movie and there isn’t no peak pricing (even for month to month people).
I noticed that the Friday **** was down.

Like using e-ticketing is completely different. I assume you dont have to submit a stub either? When I almost pulled the trigger it seemed straight to the point. Choose movie and your seat and its final.

I noticed that the Friday **** was down.

Like using e-ticketing is completely different. I assume you dont have to submit a stub either? When I almost pulled the trigger it seemed straight to the point. Choose movie and your seat and its final.
Yep, it’s that simple. Don’t have to submit anything.

The only drawback for this is its only AMC and costs more but if AMC is your go to it works out fine.

Word, luckily I got the best AMC in the city less than 10 minutes from the house so it works out perfect.

I bit the bullet a couple weeks ago and got AMC A List too. Got tired of waiting in line for food only to have A List members get priority when I finally got to the front...

I love it so far for all the reasons you said. AMCs are everywhere and carry 99.9% of the movies I want to see. It is extremely rare for me to want to see an indie release at an independent theater.

Still have to come out of pocket for my girl’s ticket but I’m glad you can reserve multiple seats and pay in-app. A List is the way to go unless you don’t have any AMCs near you.

Exactly!!

I just said F it and bought my girl a subscription to A List too lol

Not hard to see why ya falling. I pay 10 a month and average 5 movies. And a ticket is no cheaper then 13bucks.

Anyways, I need to put in work. Have been lazy to come out.

just checked one of the bigger theaters and it's only showing MI and no other movies and MI is still blocked :lol:

Mine has the most random movies available at different theaters

Of course no Mission Impossible at any of them

why is MI still blocked?
They said like the last page that MP added in fine print for the last update that they can randomly (not really random) block w/e movie they want.
MI isn't blocked for me but Ant-Man and The Wasp was never added to the list. :smh: :lol:
Use the unlisted check-in
just checked one of the bigger theaters and it's only showing MI and no other movies and MI is still blocked :lol:
Use the unlisted check-in :lol:

That goes for anyone that's gonna cancel soon.

I'd have them force me out :lol: submitting iMax & dolby stubs and all that.

No theater near me has screenings.
IS THIS THE END?!?!

Attachments

• 571FE919-F959-4E65-AB4E-BDD0BC89D2DB.png
    571FE919-F959-4E65-AB4E-BDD0BC89D2DB.png
    390.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 15A148B6-CDCD-463A-9149-12DAC5AC05DD.png
    15A148B6-CDCD-463A-9149-12DAC5AC05DD.png
    400.7 KB · Views: 5
They said like the last page that MP added in fine print for the last update that they can randomly (not really random) block w/e movie they want.

yah i figured they'd remove it after the weekend

at this point they're just blocking out movies where they might lose money the most and then put peak pricing on everything else :lol:

it's not really all the movies you want for $10/month anymore :lol:

I'm also getting the no screenings message for every theater I just checked. Could either be an app glitch or a funding problem again though I thought it was worked out last wee. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom