*MOVIES THAT ALMOST MAKE YOU CRY**

RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY... tears not of sadness, but proud of accomplishing his goal. it was awesome.

pay it forward and rudy- gotta respect the guy for goin all out and getting nothing in return

green mile
armageddon - dude dying for the man his daughter loves...that's a dad right there

no mention of million dollar baby??????? that movie made me cry. into the wild was kinda sad.

Without spoiling the movie for me, is it possible for someone to tell me why The Notebook is sad? I've never seen it.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

The Notebook dont act like im the only one that loves this movie....
nerd.gif
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

WORD! NH

Rudy, philadelphia was rough at the end wit tom hanks, he did his thing....lion king, and I kno its not a movie but the season finale for house last yr...
smh.gif
Ifelt horrible for wilson...the last 5 mins almost got me

I actually cried watching

Rudy, Pursuit of Happyness and for some strange reason October Sky.

the first two movies have similar themes. Take away everything except the roots of the movie: Overcomming adverse odds and achieving a goal.

Pursuit of Happyness = Corporate American Rudy.

Only 2 movies have ever made me cry, SMH @ both though.

1st one was Lion King, I must've been 11. When Mufasa dies and Simba is looking for him, I teared up.

2nd one was Click. I went into the movie thinking I was gonna laugh hard as hell and then they show you the dad scene and the death scene at the end. I was somoved by those scenes. My ex g/f saw me tearing up, I looked at her and she was wailin out a bunch of tears. Those scenes came out of nowhere.

There has only been three: Radio, I am Sam (there's just something about the mentally disabled
frown.gif
) and Wall-E had me close to tears at the end

Philadelphia
A Walk to Remember
Forrest Gump
Terminator 2
Higher Learning
Lion King
A Goofy Movie (when goof found out max played him to get to the 'powerline' concert lol)
Remember The Titans
My Girl

Back
Top Bottom