Movies That Make You Cry VOL. Be a man!

127 hours

like i legitimately teared up at the end when he was saved. I felt dude's pain the whole movie.

I would have to say the Pursuit of Happyness. The one scene where they were in the train station and he was trying to get his son to use his imagination to see dinosaurs. they slept in the restroom using it as a cave. JUst had me thinking what would I do if I had a son and  I was in that situation.

The closest movie recently was Toy Story 3
frown.gif

ok...i got a few. Ranked in amounts of tear shed
1. Forrest gump
2. Sling blade
3. city of god when dude gets shot pushing the car. and at the party.
4. 7lbs...no comment because i hate will smith
5. menace II Society
6. Karate Kid(the new one) i didnt cry but i did get teary eyed like 4 times, maybe it was a emotional day (shrug)

like about a month ago, my sister was watching A Walk to Remember i won't lie... i teared up a bit at the end, i kept asking her "is she dead? she ain't dead... she's dead?!?!"
frown.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and Armageddon and Toy Story 3
pimp.gif

Forrest Gump
Pursuit of Happyness
Lion King
Beaches almost got me when that song hit but I thugged that one out

requiem for a dream was probably the most depressing movie i've ever seen.  i felt it for the old lady

Pokemon.
When Ash turned to stone and Pikachu was trying to wake him up.
frown.gif

Spoiler [+]
I was young
30t6p3b.gif

my sister's keeper is the only movie that almost brought a tear to my eye...was watching it with my girl and was like "oh ++!* +%$ are my eyes doing!"

had to get up and act like i was doing something in the kitchen

never seen click or marley and me

There are a couple. But mostly scenes when a dog passes away. Like from I Am Legend or Marley & Me

I myself have 2 dogs and there both my best buds, man... 

Originally Posted by TxRook

Pokemon.
When Ash turned to stone and Pikachu was trying to wake him up.
frown.gif

Spoiler [+]
I was young
30t6p3b.gif
This.

For sure Lion King, Pursuit of Happiness, Toy Story 3, and the scene in Click where Sandler is on the ground surrounded by his family in the rain that got me. And for some reason I remeber watching Set it Off when I was younger and the ending scene with Queen got me as well *shrugs* I don't even think I can watch that scene now.

i gotta check this notebook flick! i keep seeing it over n over..
knowing its touching i shouldnt simp...but we will see

Back
Top Bottom