Movin to NY from Ca...any advice NT

Originally Posted by yao11ming4mvp

imma do it haters
Not hating at all my man. You asked for feedback and we gave it to you. I understand the family issues but everybody wants to move to Cali, not away from Cali. I just wouldn't do it. Do you mind telling us whats wrong in New York since it has been over a year since her death?

imma do it haters
Not hating at all my man. You asked for feedback and we gave it to you. I understand the family issues but everybody wants to move to Cali, not away from Cali. I just wouldn't do it. Do you mind telling us whats wrong in New York since it has been over a year since her death?

hes going crazy
Damn, I hope everything gets better and it works out for you up there my man. Stand up guy willing to make such a move for their fam. Kudos
pimp.gif

hes going crazy
Damn, I hope everything gets better and it works out for you up there my man. Stand up guy willing to make such a move for their fam. Kudos
pimp.gif

OP do what you gotta do to keep your father together. If you wanna head out here then know that it's not about beaches and sunshine...nyc is a hustle city...you come here and don't waste your time getting trapped up with the neighborhood homeboys and learn the nyc type of hustle...it'll help you in life.

This city can beat down on you at times...weather, people, cost of living, transportation.

But if/when you get adjusted to it then your able to see the sunshine of this city in between the cracks. Cali looks to be great...i'm actually gonna do some scouting over there for myself. BUT, nyc has alot to offer...this city does not sleep nor miss a step.

Def learn the transit system
Def go visit another borough when you get tired of yours
Def go to public mecca's in this city: times square, washington square, union square, queens center mall, Columbus circle, 5th ave, central park, astoria park, williamsburg, south street sea port, broadway/soho, chinatown/canal street, 34th street, prospect park, flushing meadow park, main street (flushing), queens blvd, austin street/forest hills.

Def go to museums on a day off and wander
def find a nice local bar/eatery
Don't act tough, have some common sense, deal with things rationally

OP do what you gotta do to keep your father together. If you wanna head out here then know that it's not about beaches and sunshine...nyc is a hustle city...you come here and don't waste your time getting trapped up with the neighborhood homeboys and learn the nyc type of hustle...it'll help you in life.

This city can beat down on you at times...weather, people, cost of living, transportation.

But if/when you get adjusted to it then your able to see the sunshine of this city in between the cracks. Cali looks to be great...i'm actually gonna do some scouting over there for myself. BUT, nyc has alot to offer...this city does not sleep nor miss a step.

Def learn the transit system
Def go visit another borough when you get tired of yours
Def go to public mecca's in this city: times square, washington square, union square, queens center mall, Columbus circle, 5th ave, central park, astoria park, williamsburg, south street sea port, broadway/soho, chinatown/canal street, 34th street, prospect park, flushing meadow park, main street (flushing), queens blvd, austin street/forest hills.

Def go to museums on a day off and wander
def find a nice local bar/eatery
Don't act tough, have some common sense, deal with things rationally

Back
Top Bottom