Moving NYC -> Miami .. Need Help

Moving from NYC to Miami.

I need help don't know much about Miami can anyone recommend neighborhoods to live in, preferably closer to the beach

Need 1 bedroom or more

Budget: 1600

Also if you have any sites you can recommend to search on I would really appreciate it. Thanks guys

Living there for about half a year, Doral is nice, Brickell is excellent but might be a little out of your range maybe not. Brickell would have the best night life for you and is relatively close to south beach like 20 minutes away if that.

Midtown, Brickell, Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, Westchester are good places to look into. Less than 20 mins from South Beach.

Great thanks for the replies guys.

Any one have any websites or building recommendations to look into to see whats out there. I don't trust craigslist with the fake ads.

You won't get into brickell or anywhere down there for 1600. Come into town more down 1 by campus in the gables and you'll find a sweet spot with that budget in a reasonable distance to the action.

Brickell would prob. be the best option for you but like others have said it's a bit pricey. My parents live in Doral and it's real nice/calm/safe. Doral is mostly known for it's golf courses and large Venezuelan population. You'll prob end up in Fountainbleau though, that's like everybody's first destination. 

As far as websites go, try padmapper.com

I also have a lot of friends that work real estate lol, lmk.

Back
Top Bottom