Moving Party Sunday September 23rd.

Rock, what is that sample size 9, pm me please. :D
happy.gif
I've been in tha shoe game for years. It made me an animal!​

Not gonna happen Homey! Sorry. This is something of High Security..so I aint putting it in writing and no one will be taking pics of it with My House as a Background..

Thats for sure.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Quote:
aint putting it in writing and no one will be taking pics of it with My House as a Background..
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
teamaerialbots
We're SUPERION to you
Friday Night Lights is the best show on TV​

Nah.. not these.. these are sort of Fresh from the Beav..
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

might have to come thru then to see....and to pick up some of those 2k3's
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
teamaerialbots​
We're SUPERION to you​
Friday Night Lights is the best show on TV​

just curious what people picked up, i was not able to get over there and check it out. Just curious what i miss.

thanks

I called that bamma Rocky while I was headed to the Leesburg Outlets to see how to get to his crib from there...no answer...

:frown:
frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif
MY CITY NEEDS PEOPLE LIKE MEWITH WHAT I AM COOKING IN THE KITCHEN RIGHT NOW...
DC WILL HAVE YET ANOTHER ASTERISK ON THE MAP.

Hey Lavan,

My Bad fool.. I was working like Kunta on Sunday without the joint on the hip... Out of the 1700 hundred bamma's I solicited.. Only my cousin showed up to help.. so I was workin hard to say the least.....

He walked away a happy dude to say the least when the day was over...

Will do Ru...I will have nothin but Mixed Tapes.. DVD's for the kids and my cell phone to keep me occupied as I drive 2400 of the 2800 miles Coast to Coast...

Dag'on it MAYNE!!!!!

I was like right in your hood too...My girl was like, call him while we're right around here and I'll ride you over there to see him before he heads out.

Sig check...
MY CITY NEEDS PEOPLE LIKE ME
I REPRESENT IT PROUDLY.
WITH WHAT I AM COOKING IN THE KITCHEN RIGHT NOW...
DC WILL HAVE YET ANOTHER ASTERISK ON THE MAP.

Back
Top Bottom