Moving: Socal to NY. Advice?

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Where in Brooklyn will you be staying?

couple blocks from the brooklyn promenade 
thats a nice area. Montague St is where its at in that area. dumbo nearby is very hipster/young. try grimauldis pizza (its a tourist trap but the pizza there is good)
you can bike/walk/run over the bk bridge and you'll be in city hall. from there you can go to soho for shopping/beasting or chinatown for some cheap good food.

pm me if you have any specific qs

thats a nice area. Montague St is where its at in that area. dumbo nearby is very hipster/young. try grimauldis pizza (its a tourist trap but the pizza there is good)
you can bike/walk/run over the bk bridge and you'll be in city hall. from there you can go to soho for shopping/beasting or chinatown for some cheap good food.

pm me if you have any specific qs

That's a nice area, you'll be fine sir! It's an amazing city, anywhere you go, it's an amazing city.

It may be a change of pace, but it's worth it to experience NY.

That's a nice area, you'll be fine sir! It's an amazing city, anywhere you go, it's an amazing city.

It may be a change of pace, but it's worth it to experience NY.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

get a gun, a vest, a safe, a good lawyer & a metrocard
laugh.gif

but nah don't worry about anything, if your a cool dude and your street smart your gonna have crazy fun

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

get a gun, a vest, a safe, a good lawyer & a metrocard
laugh.gif

but nah don't worry about anything, if your a cool dude and your street smart your gonna have crazy fun

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Use hopstop.com for mta directions
pimp.gif

gregzzy23 wrote:
You will get cuffed and thrown into a cell for possessing any amount of weed. Theres a %*%$ load of good food joints to check out. Since you're in BK start with some square slices at Spumoni's and the best roast beef sandwich you'll ever taste at John's Deli like two blocks down. Get yourself a metro card and learn how to get the most out of it. You can get to ANYwhere in NYC via public transportation.

thats depressing. i had it good here in cali 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Use hopstop.com for mta directions
pimp.gif

gregzzy23 wrote:
You will get cuffed and thrown into a cell for possessing any amount of weed. Theres a %*%$ load of good food joints to check out. Since you're in BK start with some square slices at Spumoni's and the best roast beef sandwich you'll ever taste at John's Deli like two blocks down. Get yourself a metro card and learn how to get the most out of it. You can get to ANYwhere in NYC via public transportation.

thats depressing. i had it good here in cali 
laugh.gif

Well we know money isn't a problem for you especially with how expensive Metrocards are.

Well we know money isn't a problem for you especially with how expensive Metrocards are.

no need to worry... If you need some medical assistance , blue dream , skywalker , etc.. we got it 4 cheap

no need to worry... If you need some medical assistance , blue dream , skywalker , etc.. we got it 4 cheap

this threads appreciated, moving from Florida to that area in Brooklyn soon and on my 1st trip there a few weeks ago i had i blast going all over NY. It was crazy how respectful and cool people were no matter where we were, it was like if your giving off a cool vibe youll get it right back.

this threads appreciated, moving from Florida to that area in Brooklyn soon and on my 1st trip there a few weeks ago i had i blast going all over NY. It was crazy how respectful and cool people were no matter where we were, it was like if your giving off a cool vibe youll get it right back.

Back
Top Bottom