moving to cali

yo im thinking about moving to a community college in santa barbara or a place 30 minutes out of sacramento. It would be helpfull to get some feed back from residents to see what you guys think. I like to rap/make beats,skate,snowboard. I haven't officially performed anywhere and was wondering what you guys think would be a better place to start? Thanks for the love.

I'd say the music/snowboard/skate scene is more robust down here in LA/OC. Check out Santa Monica college, Fullerton College, Goldenwest College, Cypress college or Saddleback College.

Last edited:
I'm from Santa Barbara / Santa Maria originally -- the Central Coast area is very low key and laid back. As Mecks said, Santa Barbara is a "college town". You're right by the beach, but a drive away from the mountains if you want to snowboard.

I'm not too familiar with the Sacramento area, though. But if you want to immerse yourself in the skate/music scene, Los Angeles is the way to go. The city is vast, as is your selection of community colleges.

Santa Barbara is very chill and kind of set in its way, down in LA/Orange County you get an array of everything. but with any type of move, make sure you got your finances set. 

It all depends on you

Do you want to start in a small environment vs a large environment?

which do you think you would work best in

Back
Top Bottom